So what did you do with your truck today?

aofarrell2

Turbo Desirous
Reaction score
Hello everybody I put new tires on my truck new batterys new altinator new voltage regulator ! I also added 2 alpine 6x9s in behind the seat , put a new alpine cd deck. and 2 new polk audio amps , and added an alarm with remote start locks! so Ive been busy and spending too much money!!!! lol

You must be registered for see images attach

How did I manage to miss this? Gosh that's one heck of a AWESOME truck man!

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I appreciate all your comments. Well I put in a new turn signal switch tonight took about 3 hours but its done. Lol glad that's over with

I'm gonna start calling this truck THE WIDOW MAKER! my wife already calls it the MONEY PIT!!!! LOL

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats a really nice looking rig. Glad your taking pics and sharing with us. Everyone likes to see nice looking rigs here...:thumbsup:

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I can't find the words to describe how much I like it. So I will just say, that is sweet...

Hello everybody I put new tires on my truck new batterys new altinator new voltage regulator ! I also added 2 alpine sets 6x9s R series. 1 in each door 2 in behind the seat , put a new alpine cd deck. and 2 new polk audio amps , and added an alarm with remote start locks! so Ive been busy and spending too much money!!!! lol

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put some stainless steel center caps for my rims today!

Last edited:

Mike-M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced a rear upper shock mount, which turned out to be harder than it really should have been.

Next I gotta figure out an electrical problem. 3rd brake light doesnt work, and the bulb tested good on my battery charger. I stripped a little wire just behind the connector, no voltage there. The dash is full of "custom"
wiring from the previous owner so i know im in for it here. I might just rig something up off the trailer harness just to pass inspection.

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turn signal _switch_? Looking at that dash, I figure it should just read your mind when you're fixin' to turn, and signal appropriately.

Is that wheel something special to remove? Only took me a few minutes to get the switch out of our '85 (which is, to say the least, much more stock...).

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I wish it did come on when I wanted. It took a little time had to cut the plug off so I could get the wires down the steering column and then I had hard time geting the screws out of the steering wheel some were stripped.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Did some towing of late. Brought this machine home from Baltimore, Md. a few weeks back. 15k trailer, 22,500lb combined gross wt across 4 state lines, 60-65mph the whole way. 9.5mpg for the trip home hauling its heaviest. Not too shabby!
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not today, but late April. My dad brought the crew down to me and brought his 51 F-4 to sell at a classic vehicle swap meet.
Travis..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US