So what did you do with your truck today?

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it sure was nice to be able to drive down the highway with the driver's window down. That's EXTREMELY unusual in northwest Kansas in February.
The weather here has been awesome the last few days here. Very unusual for February here. We usually get a couple 70 degree days in late December or early January. Never a week of 80's in February.

Supposed to come to an abrupt end tomorrow night though. Forecasted high of 46 here Wednesday.

James

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The weather here has been awesome the last few days here. Very unusual for February here. We usually get a couple 70 degree days in late December or early January. Never a week of 80's in February.

Supposed to come to an abrupt end tomorrow night though. Forecasted high of 46 here Wednesday.

James
Same deal here

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes!!! Judging by the maniacal look in that eye, I'm certain that poor engine knows better than to tempt wrath and simply huddles under its blanket, quivering in fear. :rotflmao

It definitely is not trying to 'bolt' outta there...pun intended...
You shoulda saw what he did to Rome...... and my people!

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just goes to show how history repeats itself.... not only was Rome not built in a day, but neither is that engine.
Caesar @Nero destroyed Rome in the second century, blamed the christians and used it as an excuse to torture and kill christians. Thus I stay in my corner of the US.

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
quivering in fear. :rotflmao
After that look of @Nero he gave me when I scrolled down......... I got scared, ran into the house with muddy boots, tracked up kitchen floor, ran down the hall to the bathroom, (tracking more mud) & flipped lite on, looked in the mirror!!!! BIGGEST look of fear since Halloween!

I turned out lite, walked back to kitchen..........AND THERE WAS CAROL looking at me growling & snorting FIRE!!!!! (I in trouble now BIGTIME!!)

Soooo I ran out the back door, ran to Bessie, crawled into her, locked the doors, planning to stay in her & hide-out till dark!!!!!

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After that look of @Nero he gave me when I scrolled down......... I got scared, ran into the house with muddy boots, tracked up kitchen floor, ran down the hall to the bathroom, (tracking more mud) & flipped lite on, looked in the mirror!!!! BIGGEST look of fear since Halloween!

I turned out lite, walked back to kitchen..........AND THERE WAS CAROL looking at me growling & snorting FIRE!!!!! (I in trouble now BIGTIME!!)

Soooo I ran out the back door, ran to Bessie, crawled into her, locked the doors, planning to stay in her & hide-out till dark!!!!!
Some Kids never grow up, should of listened to your Mother!!!

Goat

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Caesar @Nero destroyed Rome in the second century, blamed the christians and used it as an excuse to torture and kill christians.
Nero also will be captain of the Romulan mining vessel Nirada who watched a supernova destroy Romulus before being drawn backward in time by a black hole. He will destroy the planet Vulcan, but will ultimately being killed by Spock who creates another large black hole in the middle of the Nirada before Nero can destroy the Earth. Choose your Nero wisely!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online