So what did you do with your truck today?

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It actually does. I was surprised.
I believe, not 100%, that they fold down until 97 or so as a coworker showed me on my truck and said his 97 was the same. Be cool if I could find a nice red back seat from a later model to replace the vinyl low one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe, not 100%, that they fold down until 97 or so as a coworker showed me on my truck and said his 97 was the same. Be cool if I could find a nice red back seat from a later model to replace the vinyl low one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It weirdly makes a difference in how the interior looks. I don’t quite know what it is. I think it looks more like a usable truck now.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm guessing that you don't want anybody sitting behind the driver?;Poke

At least he can have passengers in the cab, my truck is a different story. I have tools all over the place and parts taking over the back seat. Yes I do need to sort through some of it but a service bed would help out with the rest.

:rotflmao:angel:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

rewbrooks50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At he can have passengers in the cab, my truck is a different story. I have tools all over the place and parts taking over the back seat. Yes I do need to sort through some of it but service bed would help out with the rest.

My truck looks just like yours.

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At he can have passengers in the cab, my truck is a different story. I have tools all over the place and parts taking over the back seat. Yes I do need to sort through some of it but service bed would help out with the rest.

man I thought my 2 Taco Bell bags were bad LOL

Reggie f250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has tools parts and construction supplies everywhere and it's too cold to sort it all out. And now it has more dirt because I replaced a broken water pipe under a mobile home. Can't wait until spring.