So what did you do with your truck today?

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks better than my paint job!!! LOL

It's amazing what you have done to your truck. Heck I would roll it but would eventually have to get it all the same color. But for now Frankenstein looks good LOL ;Poke

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
not today but saturday i picked up a transfercase from dieselcrawler so i could get the proper yoke for my 4x4 swap in my dually

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's amazing what you have done to your truck. Heck I would roll it but would eventually have to get it all the same color. But for now Frankenstein looks good LOL ;Poke

it will be painted.

i have a set of fenders in the works being customized.
some new CC doors that im gonna slap on, the rear 2 are beat.
i need to cut up another bed, this one is jacked.

work, babies, and my side job are killing me.
soon as the 89 DRW is out of the shop, mines going back in.

all in due time!

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
It's nice to be back. Gotta let my stomach readjust to normal food. Lol
Looks like I'll need to be purchasing a newer truck.
I put my powerstroke in storage while I was gone with the batteries unhooked. No wires are chewed or anything. Just cranks and cranks. I swapped a few sensors and IDM from my brothers truck, still nothing. Everything else is good.
Only last thing I have to try is pulling the chip. But I've been wanting something newer with more room anyways, so we're trying to see what we can get done.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
It's nice to be back. Gotta let my stomach readjust to normal food. Lol
Looks like I'll need to be purchasing a newer truck.
I put my powerstroke in storage while I was gone with the batteries unhooked. No wires are chewed or anything. Just cranks and cranks. I swapped a few sensors and IDM from my brothers truck, still nothing. Everything else is good.
Only last thing I have to try is pulling the chip. But I've been wanting something newer with more room anyways, so we're trying to see what we can get done.

Check the HPOP level?

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Yeah, done all the fluid checks. I did notice not much oil came out when I was going to put the old ipr back in. Doesn't sound like the injectors are firing at all.
Also need to recheck fuse 22. The fuel heater has been unplugged for ages. The wts doesn't come on at all, but I think that was normal for mine when it's this hot out.
Ran it off ether for a bit.
I'm really thinking maybe the chip went bonkers for some reason.
I'm just gonna leave it stored for now and mess with later when I can get autoenginuity.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, done all the fluid checks. I did notice not much oil came out when I was going to put the old ipr back in. Doesn't sound like the injectors are firing at all.
Also need to recheck fuse 22. The fuel heater has been unplugged for ages. The wts doesn't come on at all, but I think that was normal for mine when it's this hot out.
Ran it off ether for a bit.
I'm really thinking maybe the chip went bonkers for some reason.
I'm just gonna leave it stored for now and mess with later when I can get autoenginuity.

want me to send you my snap on solus?

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
The check engine light is on, so I figured it's getting power. It could just be the cluster it self, I had to clean the connection before.
IDIOIT, I would take you up on that, but I'll be in el paso before it could get here. I'm leaving Friday. But I'll eventually tow it down there once I get another truck.

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the CE light isn't going off right away, then there's a code set. I've seen this combination before (CE light steady, no WTS light) on the other forums. I _think_ they turned out to be a bad PCM. Might as well at least check the PCM connector.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
We're gonna pull it over here to the in laws house. Then I'll mess with it. Very well could be the chip.
I believe the cel came on from unplugging the ICP. Since I did run it a bit on ether.