So what did you do with your truck today?

Ky85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, what caused that?

U got me there, tomorrow I'm gonna crawl around some more. Found a few other exposed wires

Here is another shot of the one I fixed today. I'm guessing from the existing tape job it suffered from previous trauma. Poor little feller

You must be registered for see images attach

jrollf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U got me there, tomorrow I'm gonna crawl around some more. Found a few other exposed wires

Here is another shot of the one I fixed today. I'm guessing from the existing tape job it suffered from previous trauma. Poor little feller

You must be registered for see images attach
My 2 cent guess... Your cab body mounts are shot and under the right load (such as pulling into a steep driveway) the frame/and body flex and the two meet crushing the wire.

1993 F350 Crew Cab Dually
7.3L IDIT with a Banks Sidewinder
ZF 5-spd manual transmission

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. And/or a rock got lodged up in there.

Ky85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2 cent guess... Your cab body mounts are shot and under the right load (such as pulling into a steep driveway) the frame/and body flex and the two meet crushing the wire.
This is good intel

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m gonna go to the dollar store and get a bunch of props and play some game meant for 4 year olds now. I think THAT will do it.

I think you can get further with dungeons and dragons, oh that may be to old of a game think it is now minecraft and fortnite.

:joker:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online

No members online now.