So what did you do with your truck today?

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
Put a blade on it! Cut shovelling time down from 3 hours to 20 minutes ;)
I actually have a 6ft blade for it which takes care of the drive way really easily ,but unfortunately there is still a ton of shoveling to do ,since I also help out the neighbors as well.I haven't even had the chance yet to get started shoveling here,so I have about another 2 hours.:idiot:

Rock

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
With that much shoveling to do sounds like you need a snow blower.
That's a long story.
Over the summer,I figured I wouldn't need my snowblower anymore,but thought it would be neat to take the motor off and throw it in a go kart I had.The snowblower motor is 12hp,and the motor it replaced on the go kart was 6.5hp.I upgraded clutches,and that thing would easily do 50mph offroad and spin the tires while driving at WOT.Now the go kart is sitting buried in the snow with a snapped drive belt,and my snow blower is in pieces.It was stupid I know,but it sounded like a great idea at the time.Now I wish I kept the snowblower.:bail:dunno:idiot:

Rock

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not like I have been driving super long, but I’ve never seen fog this bad. It tripped me out because people started pulling over and I thought they were trying to pass a car in the oncoming lane. I need some better lights

You must be registered for see images attach

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can get some lights that do a little bit better in fog, but I don't think there's anything that makes a large difference in thick fog.
I wonder if these would...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since got my truck mostly in working order atempted a 170 mile run yesterday and only got 60 mile, this is trying to run rural routes that go max 55mph. Both my filters clogged up on me and was only able to get one, so made it work. Did some other driving before hand to make sure was good, so thought would make it. I clocked 120 miles and 2 hours running off a plumb full tank when start getting air into the fillter, this is at 25 miles back from where the filters clogged. Put $27 in the tank at $2.35 a gallon thinking this would be more than enough to fill the tank, unsure how full my tank is now. So think might had got less than 10 mpg and so will try another time to figer out fuel consumption. So lesson of the day have spare filters on hand and unsure if can make this run on just the front tank full.

Last edited:

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I leaned that when the fuel filter light comes on it is time to change it NOW, as is you wont even make it down the block.
That light will also come on if the pick-up in the tank is clogged.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well tryed to get the fuel gauge to work and managed to get half or less, that work was in vain when found out boats dont float round here. At least there is a new showerhead, so can get the full tank of fuel.

:frustrate