So what did you do with your truck today?

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made a little more progress on the bumper today. It's starting to look like a bumper lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

Maybe Thursday I can 45 the excess brackets and get the bottom plate on. Still have to make the shackle mounts too before I can start working on the sides.

Ky85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it fishing, ran some errands, stomped around. Dang neighbors wont leave me room to park it so it's been getting stuffed here and there. Cant use the block heater If I don't get a spot out front. them cold starts at 5 am omw to work could get loud.

Just bought a 2nd hicle so I can really get some stuff done with the Furd not being a daily anymore, of course it's raining until March but not all the time.

Looking forward to some brake work, proportion valve is on the way out and the vac pump/booster/master is gonna get some attention too!

Va_Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a cover over my truck today because the dang City (over reaching authoritarians that they are) sent me a letter saying register it or cover it or be fined withing 15 days. The soonest DMV appointment I could register online was for Feb 26 2021... so I went the cover route. I guess now I will see if they like my silver tarp as a cover or if they require a actual car cover.

ComatoseLlama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've got one truck I'm going to convert to 4wd and another project I'm considering using one for. Worst case I can always get my money back reselling if I don't use it so it's a win win win.
If you ever end up getting rid of it please keep me in mind, I've been hunting for a zf5 for a while

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made a little more progress on the bumper today. It's starting to look like a bumper lol.

Maybe Thursday I can 45 the excess brackets and get the bottom plate on. Still have to make the shackle mounts too before I can start working on the sides.
Quite the battering ram haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I went and looked at a little Corolla I’m thinking about picking up. I’ve been wanting a little car so I could work on the 6.9 and not have to drive it every day. Another thing as well.. what am I supposed to call my truck once I swap in the 7.3? For as long as I’ve owned it, we’ve called it the 6.9.

jrollf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I went and looked at a little Corolla I’m thinking about picking up. I’ve been wanting a little car so I could work on the 6.9 and not have to drive it every day. Another thing as well.. what am I supposed to call my truck once I swap in the 7.3? For as long as I’ve owned it, we’ve called it the 6.9.
'The Truck Formally Known as the 6.9' [emoji16]

1993 F350 Crew Cab Dually
7.3L IDIT with a Banks Sidewinder
ZF 5-spd manual transmission

miles1400

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@1992 idi 73 i also have a wreath on my truck.

i didnt do anything with my truck today, i tarped the windshield but thats it. i got the snowblower ready because we are having a snow storm today into tommorow

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.