So what did you do with your truck today?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought another truck... 94 idit 2wd e40d cclb drw. Not my best score but for a $1150 it still ain’t bad for a running driving truck. Pics coming when it gets here :cheers:

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought another truck... 94 idit 2wd e40d cclb drw. Not my best score but for a $1150 it still ain’t bad for a running driving truck. Pics coming when it gets here :cheers:

Gross why did you buy an automatic... :p

Not a bad price at all! I'm slightly jealous!

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I don't know, if you're anything like me you'll forget again and not remember until you get it in the truck!
Nope! I did put the oil pump in today after doing the whole top end. It's actually ready for motor mounts, adapter plate, flywheel, and clutch. Then I can drop it back in the truck tomorrow.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone want an e40d? Rest of the truck is for parts, I’m gonna pull the idit stud it along with some upgrades and swap it in my 93
You must be registered for see images attach

Thatoneguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone want an e40d? Rest of the truck is for parts, I’m gonna pull the idit stud it along with some upgrades and swap it in my 93
How about them front seats? I'll shoot you a text. My aftermarket one's the PO put in aren't lasting.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, if I had the money, I'd buy the whole truck. Some day I want to have a CC dually. And I'd do a ZF5 swap anyway.

$500 bucks and it’s yours, clean title is in my name. I’d really like to see this truck get used not parted out, it was taken care of. Front end is all new, superduty mid tank :Thumbs Up

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I just can't do it right now. I just had to have my furnace repaired a few weeks back. It was still down into the 30's every night so I thought I needed it.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just can't do it right now. I just had to have my furnace repaired a few weeks back. It was still down into the 30's every night so I thought I needed it.

I'm in the same boat now. Our stove just quit working. It's just the wife and I but how do you save up for a stove when you have to keep buying food lol! Luckily I found a George Foreman electric grill in the cupboard lol!

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear ya, I gave away my last running pull out engine to a veteran that needed it and of course the following week my daily starts chuffing out the exhaust, hence the last minute buy with this truck.