So what did you do with your truck today?

chicken bones

Docker
Reaction score
Mine rusted out behind the tires. The Core Support rusted out as well, rest of the Truck is rust free. Fenders are cheap $ 125.00 a piece, the painting not so cheap.

FordIDIot

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
used my new-to-me b&w gooseneck conversion 5th wheel hitch.

You must be registered for see images attach

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my new booster slid in today after work. I haven't got the lines in yet but I slotted the holes in the master cylinder and hooked up the pedal and bolted everything down.

When I get around to the lines I think I'm going to pull the pump for easier access unless someone has a trick they use. I can hardly see them with the pump in let alone reach them lol!

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Removed batteries removed the go relate the black box under it noticed that the wire from solinode from fender on passenger side was toast here are the pictures n wish I knew how much it would be n if I could snag it from a junkyard n would work. Also priced a rear bumper with back up lights for my wife 1998 Oldsmobile 88 royal ls that for rear ended Monday night due to ice in Walmart parking lot

N her car

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pulled and drained my PS pump, plumbed my hydroboost, filled it up and bled it best I could. Pulled out the old vacuum line and capped off the ports on the tee on the firewall.

Put my new parking brake cable in.

Proceeded to cause my ladder rack and overhead door to have a disagreement over which one was going to occupy the space :( Luckily the damage was minor. I bent them both back.

Got out into the driveway and proceeded to almost give myself whiplash from having brakes that actually work lol!

I'm very glad to have working brakes but now my pump is whining and I'll have to fix that because it's driving me insane.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pulled and drained my PS pump, plumbed my hydroboost, filled it up and bled it best I could. Pulled out the old vacuum line and capped off the ports on the tee on the firewall.

Put my new parking brake cable in.

Proceeded to cause my ladder rack and overhead door to have a disagreement over which one was going to occupy the space :( Luckily the damage was minor. I bent them both back.

Got out into the driveway and proceeded to almost give myself whiplash from having brakes that actually work lol!

I'm very glad to have working brakes but now my pump is whining and I'll have to fix that because it's driving me insane.
Glad to hear it’s working for ya now!

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally repaired my broken clutch pedal push rod!! I was towed before thanksgiving I believe and truck has sat in the way in the driveway since then!

Today she took some coaxing but got it running and drove around with the tightest clutch pedal I've had since buying this truck!

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The brown monster beast is fixed still trying to pin point why a brand new battery would zap half dead over night n temps.oy dipped into the lower 40f temp any who main issue was lost compression sitting for two weeks with no start father in law refresh my memory about the ole carburetor trick gasoline on a rag set it close to air breather n wait till gp light is off n crank that pig worked but won't ever do it again, did not have either any who I happy to have her back