So what did you do with your truck today?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brought another idi home today. Drove a bit over 690 miles but now have twelve 7.3s between my dad and I;burnout

1988 f250 lariat extended cab 2wd 7.3/C6 3.55 130k paid $800, interior is sooo mint!

You must be registered for see images attach

Better pictures coming in the morning.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brought another idi home today. Now have twleve 7.3s between my dad and I;burnout

1988 f250 lariat extended cab 2wd 7.3/C6 3.55 130k paid $800, interior is sooo mint!

I'll give you $900 lol!

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only lacking a Gen 1 Banks turbo kit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Engines tosted in this truck, the kid drove it for a few years and never checked fluids. Was his great grandfathers truck originally. When I was looking it over it had no dipstick and nothing in the radiator, who knows how long. Got it to run but it wasn’t happy. Gonna pull the engine from my dads 90 and head stud it and drop it in this truck with a zf5

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took the opportunity to drive mine a little over the weekend since we finally had enough rain to wash off the salt. Trip to pick and pull which was a bust and then a few sticks of lumber for a garage project.

Ignore the disaster underneath. It’s a work in progress like pretty much everything I own.

LOL

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
That's a good idea. I remember when we talked about storage here. I had saved the picture of the roll around version, but that looks better.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a good idea. I remember when we talked about storage here. I had saved the picture of the roll around version, but that looks better.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I had thought about doing rolling but I currently have too much “rolling stock” in my garage. I put everything on wheels which is great for moving it around but it has to occupy floor space which is at a premium right now with the bed about to come off the truck. I also have my eye on a new tool box and that will be something else that will take up floor space. I may need to thin out a couple less useful things. I’m running out of wall space. All I have left is vertical.

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also made a trip to salvage yard over the weekend. One of the "new arrivals" was a 2wd crewcab brick dually with factory turbo engine. Engine appeared complete other than missing air filter box which I assume was replaced with after market, then some kid snagged it? Thought about pulling turbo, valve covers, and IP pump as they seem to be getting scarce??? May revisit this weekend as I noticed some red interior pieces I'll need later for the cab swap project.

pafixitman

Reaction score
I took the opportunity to drive mine a little over the weekend since we finally had enough rain to wash off the salt. Trip to pick and pull which was a bust and then a few sticks of lumber for a garage project.

Ignore the disaster underneath. It’s a work in progress like pretty much everything I own.

LOL

I like that idea. I picked up some of those style boxes from HF for Erica. She has been trying to come up with a plan to organize small parts for the flips. She has one that just has door hardware (screws), one electrical related (plate cover screws, ceiling fan hardware) and such. That rack would allow for neat storage in the shed and then she can just grab the box she needs.

It is amazing what gets lost as the trades come through. Latest casualty was 12 escutcheons from sprinkler heads at the townhouse.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Working on cleaning up the new truck, just a quick compound polish and wax. one fender done and pretty happy with how it’s turning out

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828