So what did you do with your truck today?

pafixitman

Reaction score
Installed a DB Electric starter and cleaned up all of the connections. Improved the hard starting issues some. Next on the "to order" list is fuel components...

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
is that a different lug pattern or no?
Yes sir it is so I'm running metric rims in the rear and regular 8 on 6.5 on the front. There are alot of conversions and info on fabbing up your own hubs on here and psn with pics to keep your standard rims and even a few pple that have the hubs pre fabbed for sale I believe. I just left mine as they were as I only had a 500 dollar spending limit total and still needed to fill up and stock the fridge with some sudzy ones. Lol. That and I ALWAYS pay extra for the better brands of parts and also for the warranty. New seals fluids bearings brakes roters hardware kit etc seemed alot more important than keeping matching rims on it. My truck was totaled a week or so ago or so I thought. So the fact that I did all this along with replacing bed and other damage from wreck I'm just loving the fact that she's on the road again. And loving the ride and ability to stop now

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added the big Donaldson filter, had to clearance the crossmember to fit. But 15micron absolute can’t get finer than that! Also picked up this rack from harbor freight. I love it I bought it to take my sons motorcycle to the track since I have a big hitch in the bed. But I bough my mom a dryer and with the ramp you can cart a hand Truck right up it! Even has 4 corner tie down hooks and 500lb capacity
You must be registered for see images attach

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
That's really nice. What that rack set u back if u don't mind me asking? My cousin likes to get out the house but he's gotta have his hover round and that would be really nice to have

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
Found an auxillary L shaped steel tank that washed up real nice. Didn't have a fuel cap or pump. Just the tank. Real bear to clean out. But both my tanks are leaky now and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to run soley off the aux tank and what fittings I would need to thread in for supply and return and we're I could find them?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Sidewinded_idi, I like your bumper stickers! I just picked up my block from a different machinist tonight. Not the same one that gave me the screwing on my heads. I had him hot tank it, hone the cylinders, and install new cam bearings. Now that I'm down to just the weekends in the garage (wood burning stove takes too long to warm up for a couple of hours work), I'm going to have to wait for a while until I can start putting it back together. I have a couple of ATV's that I need to work on in order to take them along on a Thanksgiving weekend ride. After that, IT'S ON!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online