smilies

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we need these!!!!!es[ecially the guys holding the signs and the idiot one :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
I wanted to use the "this thread is worthless without pics" one in responce to Geonc's post in the marketplace about the blazer. Those ones are ;Sweet though.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Cowboy_Customs said:
I wanted to use the "this thread is worthless without pics" one in responce to Geonc's post in the marketplace about the blazer. Those ones are ;Sweet though.

Like this????
You must be registered for see images

Ya can also use em by copying the web address thru the properties to that particular smiley. Using the add image button ya can paste it to the image location and it will post the pic/smiley when ya post.
Not sure if'n the powers to be like it if it takes up extra space or bandwith.. Not a computer geek here. :confused:
Just a thought.

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
wheres the add image button? i looked into the properties, but all i got when I started to reply was the link to the image itself. thats no fun ifn ya go elsewhere to see it. Im pretty good at this computer stuff, but internet technoloical mumbojumbo is another. :smash:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
You must click on the "Post Reply" button under the last post NOT the "Post Quick Reply" button. The insert image button is near the top. It looks like a mountain with a yellow sky. Like this
You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• insertimage.gif
    insertimage.gif
    149 bytes · Views: 38
Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger