Single Stack?

jimmyB

Reaction score
Was thinking about getting the silverline single stack kit. Are you guys thats running a single 6'' stack pleased with the sound?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Can't say how they sound but I recently installed a 6" mitre cut stack on a 95 F450 flatbed truck and it sounds wicked!
I was skeptical myself and am gonna try it on my 6.9 powered plow truck that's getting an ATS 088 turbo system this weekend. :D

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No stacks unless you are a big rig

Agreed. Stacks on a pickup remind me of a fart pipe on a honda accord. To each his own, but it looks "poser' to me, unless its a requirement for a track only truck. Just my unwanted 2 cents.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how are stack/stacks different? How about a custom exhaust that doesnt require holes in the bed?

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
It's hard to do anything "different" with an exhaust, only so many different ways to rout a pipe! LOL

I'm a fan of duals after the rear tires right now.

Hyde

N GO SEEK
Reaction score
When looking for a vehicle never think how practical it is or how fast it will go, just ask if it will pick up high school chicks.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Not a big stack fan, but a lot of farmers have to run them around here to keep from setting the fields and grain piles on fire. they arent always just for vanity run amok .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online