Single Stack?

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck when i had the stack sitting in trhe bed, Rite now it has the factory exhaust stuck back on it. But i liked the stack and so did everybody else who saw it, so i'm putting it on the truck ounce it's on the road.. Going to get a d-max y-pipe and a muffler of some sort and do everything new..

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought my first cummins, it had a stack. On teh way home a tote slid up agains ti under the tool box. Melted the box and my hunting gear. I ripped it out and went back to a full exhaust system. Plus the noise int eh cab even with the turn down pointing back was unbearable.

its apersonal chice, if that what you want, go for it, But expect to get a few laughs in the process. As for burning a field, i grew up in Oklahoma in wheat fields. Never had a problem with diesels, it was gassers with cats that cuased the problems.

dagreendeville

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im runnin a single 5" stack all straight pipe 2.5" off the headers 3" into the bed into a 5" stack sounds pretty good but is a lil loud in the cab but i like loud and i love the smoke up ******* down comment aint that the truth and id have to say it works for more than high schoolers lol guess i should specify loud outside its really loud inside its loud with the windows down but i can still talk on the cell phone if i put the windows up and keep my foot out of the floor board lol

Last edited:

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im runnin a single 5" stack all straight pipe 2.5" off the headers 3" into the bed into a 5" stack sounds pretty good but is a lil loud in the cab but i like loud and i love the smoke up ******* down comment aint that the truth and id have to say it works for more than high schoolers lol guess i should specify loud outside its really loud inside its loud with the windows down but i can still talk on the cell phone if i put the windows up and keep my foot out of the floor board lol

Got any pics:sly
Truck looks good from what I can see in your avatar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes