Serious parts sale

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
There's a parts place that sells a bunch of new old stock that's clearing their shelves out Ufixitautoparts they have some steal prices on parts right now, I picked up a rebuilt ac compressor, a set of carbon metallic front brake pads and a handful of allignment bushings for $89 shipped.
I noticed they had new injection pump timing gears for about $16 and a bunch of other stuff, and they're also running a "Parts by the pound" sale, where the stuff in that catagory is going for a buck a pound, the catch, most of it has no applications listed, so you really have to know what you're looking for or spend a lot of time cross referencing part numbers, But I seriously stocked my shop up with bulk AC hose , fittings and crimp collars, along with a bunch of other goodies for half of nothing.

I have no connection with those folks, but I have been buying parts from them for a few years now. Always good stuff, but even on the listings with applications,it doesn't hurt to double check the part numbers.

-------Robert

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
The "Parts by the Pound" sale reminded me of something....
I used to regularly attend both the Carlilse Car events, as well as the AACA Fall Meet and flea market at Hershey ( Coming soon!). Some years ago there was a vendor with LARGE signs that said, " EVERYTHING $1". I was always a sucker for that and spent considerable time browsing the inventory. While browsing, I would hear someone come in, pick up a part, and ask, " How much?" To which the vendor always answered, "$1". It got to be so comical, I would stay just to watch as person after person asked, " How much?"

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on this. I just bought the injection pump gear from them. Thats all I found that they had for our motors.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Well,I bought them out of Brake pads.....Only thing I could find they had for my stable.....but I guess 80 bucks for 11 sets is ok with me.....I think that is a life time supply.......since I won't ever wear out a set having the truck sitting in a kudzu field for all of eternity......

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Well,I bought them out of Brake pads.....Only thing I could find they had for my stable.....but I guess 80 bucks for 11 sets is ok with me.....I think that is a life time supply.......since I won't ever wear out a set having the truck sitting in a kudzu field for all of eternity......

Maybe if you put all those new brakes in the bed, you can shame it into finding it's own way out of the weeds :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

----Robert

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
well,There is hope.I bought a replacement Injector line for one that is busted just now too.....If it shows up this week I hope I can change it out sunday.Going tomorrow to have my batteries for the deuce tested and charged(Stolen from the E but were originally Whitelightings....had to exchange them before the warrentee ran out about 2 years ago) and pick up a new set of batteries for the E....I wish that place you posted had more 91-94 stuff and IDI stuff.....

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
well,There is hope.I bought a replacement Injector line for one that is busted just now too.....If it shows up this week I hope I can change it out sunday.Going tomorrow to have my batteries for the deuce tested and charged(Stolen from the E but were originally Whitelightings....had to exchange them before the warrentee ran out about 2 years ago) and pick up a new set of batteries for the E....I wish that place you posted had more 91-94 stuff and IDI stuff.....

If you do a mind numbing search through their inventory, you will find more stuff that fits, but it doesn't come up in an application search.
Thats how i found an AC compressor to fit, I had to dig through all of them and found one for a Taurus that is identical to mine ( had to go through a bunch to find one with the outlets and plug clocked correctly and the right pulley )

-------Robert

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7