SD frame width?

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Hello All up here! I'm usually in the IDI forum but, I have a question that I can't seem to get an answer on down there! Can any of you tell me what the width of your frame rails measure under the bed of a 99+ SD. Reason being! I can get my hands on a gooseneck setup for under the bed - CHEAP! And I was curious if the frame of my '86 F250 HD and the SD's are the same or somewhat close. So that little or no mods. are required to make it work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Again!

Hoss.... :cool

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Man On Man! I didn't think that I was asking too much for someone to lay under their truck for a minute and measure the distance across the frame under the bed. I guess I'll have to find an SD somewhere around here and measure it myself. Thanks anyways.... :( :( Hoss....

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Hoss,

I saw this when you posted it and hoped someone would pony up, I would be glad to but my frame and your frame are the same width.

Swany
Timntools
PuddlePirate
morepower
ISNMU

I hate to drop names but come on guys, go measure your frame.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
speeder,

THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Hey speeder! -

DITTO from Stroker!

Was there and found your response.

Ya know what. I was too little - too late! Before I got the measurements - He had already sold it to someone else! I do appreciate your help though! I hadn't even gone ahead and checked the dimensions to compare them. But, I will though - Maybe it will help someone else in the future - To do it and report back! Thanks Again!

Hoss....

:cool