SAN ANTONIO TX Get together This Sat, 1-10

CHarlan

Reaction score
If y'all want to go, we will meet up at Rudy's BBQ, I-10 Exit 551 or somewhere around there. Just take the Leon Springs Exit. Hell, Just be there! Y'all wanting to go, just reply on here, so we can get a head count!

CHarlan

Reaction score
Ok, so who is going, and who is not?? If there is not enough people, we can reschedule this whole thing. I would like to go, but will not haul out there just to eat. Let me know. If we are going to do it, let's call for meeting up around noon.

CHarlan

Reaction score
Peanut.. I am trying to talk a friend of mine into going.. he has a junk 6.5, but still... its a chev... if need be, I will tow the Z-71 over there for ya! hehe, just kiddin! Who cares if you are the only chevy?? Stand out in the crowd! that's what I love to do best! Everyone is talking about officially meeting there at like 1, but I will be there around noon, so I can BS, and maybe have a few beers outside in the parking lot.

drivin01dodge

Howdy Damnit
Reaction score
MicroOutlawRacer and I will be there. My truck is officially dead :( so I'm goin' w/him. Probably be there around 12:30-1.

See ya.

truckstom

Diesel *******
Reaction score
Originally posted by drivin01dodge
Transmission's dead. Gonna have it rebuilt! Probably taout to Willis on Fridaykin' it . I shoulda bought a 5 speed! :mad:

once you get it back you'll never say that again...

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
*****! Tom is that you? That Avatar looks JUST like you hahah...see ya'll later though i won't get there til after 2:00pm sometime:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7