Safety Tid Bit of The Year!.....CHOCK YOU WHEELS **GRAPHIC PICS**

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Haha thanks for the laugh guys! I'm ok today, actually getting ready to go finish the teardown.... wish my scout was mobile id love to smash that jeep right now. My friend was like, I think you have some relation to the terminator. LOL And a huge favor...yeah I definately owe him.I just gave him a '74 IH pickup to make a wrecker out of. That's a start. Haha

-Jon

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
YOUR THE NEW HARRY POTTER!!!. Glad to see it wasnt any worse than it was man. Hope everything heals well.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Couldn't the Doc have at least sown it into an IH for ya. Ouch, you weren't lucky, you we Blessed!

Thats saying a mouth full right there.... Sure would be nice if we could do a life rewind once in a while... Maybe something like the indy cars have for extra boost and hp... You get just so many "hits on the power button" and you have no idea how much or how far it will take you... I'm sure I would have "used up my rewind" by this time in life....

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Glad that your alright.... Looks to me like your really lucky - that it didn't crack your grape wide open like a honeydew.... Thank God for good friends!

Last edited:

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap! glad you're alright!

Usually what I like to do when blocking a vehicle is let it roll against the wheel chock in neutral to verify that it can actually stop the thing. THEN I put it in park and apply the break.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
well if you guys remeber what he uses for jackstands......... sorta seen this coming. lol

sorry jon, had to say it.

berniesouthunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gladd to see your ok, I had a good friend and fellow F.F. of mine working on his bronco last year, slipped off the jack stands and he is no longer with us. R.I.P. USMC Ryan Wharton Glad to see your ok. This kind of stuff happens more often then we think. The girls are going to love the scar, just tell them you were down in Compton and had to fight off the bloods or the crips cause they wanted your Scout, and that wasn't going to happen.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I saw a 5-ton dump truck roll off blocks in that very same scenario....Cost the shop $1000 to fix the hood when it rolled into the ******* wall....LOL.....Your one lucky *******, that's quite the booboo....I think your gonna need a Justin Bieber hair cut to cover that scar....:D....I had a good gash of a similar size a few years ago when a furnace oil delivery hose struck me with the nozzle at full reel speed....Dropped me like a **** in the can....The ******* reel button stuck and by the time I realized the nozzle swung around and clocked me.-cuss....The egg on my forehead was huge!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle