Rodney Red Update

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Today I talked to Rodney about my radiator. He will have it done the middle of next week and ship it. I asked him to install a 1/2 inch npt tap on the top resivour for the low coolant sender. No problem.... Gees, I'm excited about this... In the next few days I'm going to a rather large RV show. We will see how much of a discount Gear Vendors is willing to give me....LOL

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Calvin... I wish some morning when I wake up I'll have some gray. I want the gray badge of courage..... I'm turning 57 at Christmas and would really like some gray... Maybe I'm going to have to wash some in.... I really never have felt old... Just kinda tired... Being retired 2 years now with nothing to do but find problems with my truck that need attention probably keeps me going...:rotflmao Time will catch up with me eventually....:dunno The mistakes I make now aren't with my truck. They are "where did I leave those"...... And what did they say the size, type or how did that go things are..... Memory is a terrible thing to loose.:confused:

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
57 is pretty young I think. My Dad is 60 almost 61 and he still works harder than many of the guys my age. Writing publications and physical work in the field. Keep active and don't really retire, do what you love.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang! Your worrying about your hair turning gray. Heck, it would be nice just to have hair! LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online