Return line kit needed

Boston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've pretty much done exactly as specified FIXIT and no go. oh and its got a mind of its own as to where it leaks from first, although it does cascade eventually through the hole system. I used a screwdriver rather than a dental pick so I wouldn't scratch the injectors and used axle grease to roll they new ones down over themselves and into position on the injector. And I've bought multiple sets of viton rings from the rocket seals company here in town as well as a few sets of vitons from the hardware store.

At this point, I'm pretty sure I've tried every kit cause there just can't be that many people making these things and I've made it a point to buy from different sources each time. I think, I might not have tried NAPA yet, but I've tried at least two or three.

I just cancelled the card I used to buy from PartsGeek who completely ripped me off and as it turns out has done the same to countless people, but I'll contact T4 when I get it all straightened out. Oh and FYI there is a former employee from PartsGeek who wrote a rather stinging review of the company, I'd highly recommend canceling any credit card they may have on file down there. They sent me a whole pile of mixed up parts and part numbers completely the wrong stuff and refused to take any of it back.

I know that belongs in the hall of shame but I gotta activate a new card before I can do much of anything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.