Resurrection Of A ****

dagreendeville

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude you gotta crop him outa the pic lol when you stopped by today the ole lady thought u was stealin somethin

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I know the SuperDuty trucks are wider than the 97 and older trucks. I have heard about putting the seats and console from the 99+ trucks into the older trucks and they barely fit, I believe they actually touch the doors. I know from our 83 and E-1 and E-2 the inside of the cabins are much bigger. In my Ex, the captains chairs are wider, and the console much wider.

For Example, I remember when the Ex came out, there was a pic of it, next to a Suburban (Both 99's I believe). The Ex was noticeably larger, much like the difference between the older and newer trucks.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
lookin good thanks for sharing..I cannot see all the pics...the SD axles is that front coil?

Riot,

99-04 All 4x4 SD's had leaves front and rear, Ex, 250, 350

05+ 4x4 SD's had coil front, leaf rear 250, 350.

05 was the last year of he Ex and it retained the Leaf on the front. (The EX chassis is slightly different than the pickups.... it is almost a 250 chassis, but not 100%

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Had an issue with the brakes but got that buttoned up. 50 bucks for a remanned caliper later, pulling all the other calibers and lubing the slides that the pads ride on later, she stops good. Not as good as I thought honestly, but hopefully hydroboost will make it stop FAST. The reman caliper cut into my front bar shackle reversal, so we'll see how I can work this out. Why the hell did Ford even CONSIDER phenolic pistons? Phenolic is JUNK! I also took it through a little sand on my way home. I won't be doing that again until I get some ladder bars...maybe sooner if I need a forced ***** movement.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have the 4 wheel disk and hydroboost...... like my SD has (Excursion)..... hold on to your fillings the first time you stomp on the pedal...... my 8000 truck will stop NOW!!!!

I stops better than my Sable Wagon with 4 wheel disk.....

dagreendeville

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i guess that means i need to get off my a$$ and build my cradle 4 link my front and change me ladder bars so you can have my old ones huh

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
It sure is nice...that wrecker (An 88 IDI 5 speed BTW) has had more run time here in the yard than going on calls lol.

thats funny cause we just did that the other night at work one of my co workers needed to patch a leaky fuel line on his van so we backed the wheel lift up to it then lifted and get sat under there and replaced the line much easier than a jack lol im a flatbed driver so i dont get that convience of the booms or wheel lift although i did you the bed to lift a wreck off my go jack the other day ok enough off subject

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online