remote start

waytoomanytoys

Reaction score
i had a remote start put on my truck by a local shop it is made by autopage and was installed in a few hours.

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey Mel, I was looking at Bulldogs this morning... which model the deluxe 500??? I know I want a turbo timer that some have. I need to have GP setup, door lock option. A nicety would be the speed sensing or trans gear select door locks. Intergrated alarm would be nice but not the main objective.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the real simple one. It's like a 200 or 300 or something. 2 button remote. Not really meant for a diesel either, but there is a model that does have a glow plug light feedback, which would be the one to get.

mcbg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about those of us that have to have the push button momentary switch for the GP's because of the faulty GP controller, is there a remote start that will work for us?

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES, I remember reading about one that can enable a relay for programed time5,10,15,20 seconds. Its one that has a controller with internal relays. A good system from my reading so far will run $100-$200 Some as high as $500

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I bought mine at K-mart for like $39. :dunno Granted, it doesn't handle the glow plug issue.

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I see Ebay has a bulldog system, that should fit my / our trucks just fine... it has 3 optional relays that can be enabled for the GP issue... Oh and your $39 price has me beat... $120 on ebay. seems like good deal from what I see online with my research