Red interior - what and where to get trim dye/paint?

theSHERPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the part number a nd source for dye or paint to match my interior trim pieces/dash for a 1991 red interior? I need to pick up a couple missing or broken trim pieces and I am slo adding an Autometer gauge pod and would like to paint to match. Thanks.

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
Does anyone have the part number a nd source for dye or paint to match my interior trim pieces/dash for a 1991 red interior? I need to pick up a couple missing or broken trim pieces and I am slo adding an Autometer gauge pod and would like to paint to match. Thanks.

You must be registered for see images attach

Id talk to one of your local SEM dealers and they should be able to match you up to your exact color. That is what I always use.

Figured id snap a picture out of the Ford manual as a picture is worth its weight in gold. It isn't going to show a part number for each particular company but at least will help you be able to contact them with the right info to find what you need. You can look on the side of your door to match up to the factory book and particular names.

Also this might help you out as well but I have never used these guys before as SEM seems to always be the best to go with but it might at least give you another option to contact if you can't get SEM. I don't see any reason why you couldn't because that is pretty much the best to use for these types of things and a perfect match but just in case.

http://www.tcpglobal.com/aclchip.aspx?image=1991-Fordtruck-pg04.jpg