R&D idi return rail hose route

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@HS108 clued me in that the rails I have were part of a recall Justin did on Facebook
You must be registered for see images attach

As soon as I took them out of the box I saw the machining was poor, but it is good to see there was a reason. I’ll retract my opinion that these don’t work, because I’m sure the corrected rails work as designed, although I think if you are doing a product recall you should email your clients so everyone knows, not just fb followers.

gerlbaum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin has a how to vid on installing his rails and he says to run a red scotch bright pad in each hole. Might be where most people’s leaks come from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup! Haha I'm not clever enough to have thought of it on my own. I think the tolerances are just really tight. I kept tearing up my o rings until I did.

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
@Thewespaul you gonna send them in?
NP I have a weird memory on stuff sometimes. When you said you were one of the first it made me think about the post.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone else sure could, last time I had to get ahold of Justin to ask about some parts a customer bought, it took a lot of leg work for me to get an answer since I don’t have a Facebook, not worth it to me to go through it again for a set of rails.