Quote notifications ***

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really....REALLY....like I need notification I was quoted....how do I shut that off...waste of my bandwidth.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
knew this post was coming.
i tried to find a way to shut it off, with the new addition, i dont think there is.
i was actually trying to hide the new info under our names.

Ruger_556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it do that now? I haven't gotten any but I don't post enough to get quoted...

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to say this is or has to be one of the most friggen retarded features ever.. @Shaggy how do I shut this ***** down and stop receivjng notifications that I was tagged or quoted.

Honestly...this kinda makes want to retract being a supporting member if it cannot be shut off at user level...this sucks

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seems like you should be able to turn it off.
if it really hurts your **** that bad, you can always turn pop ups and notifications off.:D

You must be registered for see images attach

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to say this is or has to be one of the most friggen retarded features ever.. @Shaggy how do I shut this ***** down and stop receivjng notifications that I was tagged or quoted.

Honestly...this kinda makes want to retract being a supporting member if it cannot be shut off at user level...this sucks

Yes, I am quoting you to get your attention on this. What about this mod are you not liking? The notifications? What is annoying you about it? I am not sure if their is a option for users to shut it off by themselves. Will check to see if there is.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever received an email notification when I've been quoted.

I do have the option disabled to receive emails from members or administrators...maybe site notifications are included under that. It's just a little bit up from the box that IDIoit highlighted.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am quoting you to get your attention on this. What about this mod are you not liking? The notifications? What is annoying you about it? I am not sure if their is a option for users to shut it off by themselves. Will check to see if there is.

I run a CLEAN tight ship....no fluff no muss no superfluos *****. All I need to see is there are *** for me.

I do not need or desire a notification of me being quoted...thats absurdly retarded and wastes my time.

I also do not need or desire the @ feature. If someone wants to get my attention they can PM or phone or email me. If that is not satisfactory a snail mail posted letter is acceptable.

Next thing ya know I will be notified of who takes a crap if they are on my friends list...

Keep it simple.

Oh and IDIiot I want PM notifications

Because of the amount of emails I get I have 8 different accounts just to keep it clean..each qccount serving a particular ourpose and zero cross over between them.

Dumb it down

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I turned off the email notifications of quotes for now. So you won't be getting those anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online