pumping wmo

dagreendeville

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go for it! Buy the fuge from PABio, get the pump from Turbowerx. You'll have about another $75 in hose, fittings, etc... and finding a barrel is not tough on Clist. $700 tops and you are in biz.

flareside is a bit on the cheap side he buys his oil already mixed ha ha but he does come up with some darn good ideas and no worries i may be a little messy with my little ole setup but it sees 1oo plus gallons a week im usuing a little 12v harbor freigth special pump but i am goin to upgrade to a fuel pump for a bed mount tank like leswitt is talking about using

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I wish I could afford/build a fuge.....would make things a bit easier and a whole lot cheaper.

I'm only cheap cause I gotta be.

I built one of my own, using an Acme Juicerator.. It spins at 3,600RPM and you wouldn't believe how much crud it removes!

You must be registered for see images attach

BTW: I got mine from ebay... For cheap...

wmoguy

Reaction score
I built one of my own, using an Acme Juicerator.. It spins at 3,600RPM and you wouldn't believe how much crud it removes!

You must be registered for see images attach

BTW: I got mine from ebay... For cheap...

I've heard of folks using those. So do you have to pour in the fuel and just do a little batch at a time?

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I've heard of folks using those. So do you have to pour in the fuel and just do a little batch at a time?

I don't have any pictures of it in operation... I drilled a hole in the top of the red piece and stuck a hose in it. The red thing holds the hose perfectly. I run the flow slow enough, as to not overload the fuge.. It comes out the spout and back into the barrel I'm cleaning.

The fuge itself came full of holes, for making juice. I used JB weld to seal them up and it works perfectly!

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In a effort to keep cost down has anyone used rotary hand pumps, any kind that work well, or any kind to stay away from.
And its part of my "keeping fit program",,,,,,, yeah right.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I used a HF rotary pump, it it really the hard way to go. It will wear you out

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Biofarmer' i started off trying to use a pump like you did my once it got full of oil my motor couldnt turn it. I tried a half rp and a 1 hp, belt drive and direct coupling and none of it worked..... How did you get yours working when i couldn't?

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Biofarmer' i started off trying to use a pump like you did my once it got full of oil my motor couldnt turn it. I tried a half rp and a 1 hp, belt drive and direct coupling and none of it worked..... How did you get yours working when i couldn't?

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last fall I pumped three barrels from a friend of mine with a regular barrel pump. Took me about three days, a couple hours at a time.
I figure the circular motion would be a little better, very little.
The reason I need to keep cost low is we are gonna have some shingles done on the house. Then after that starting on some remodeling in the house, eventually ending with the kitchen. We do the tearing down and some sheet rock up, then have someone do the finish work.