PSD question-asking here because theres not much traffic in the PSD forum......

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what he should have done was a 'long block' swap, and then take the injectors & electronics from the '00 and put it back in the '00 and plug the fuel pump hole with a core plug, as has been suggested.

incompatible fuel injectors..

i would have to imagine that most of it was swapped over.the school busses run a completely different turbo than the ford and ih trucks.

even with the wrong injectors though it will still run.as long as the idm is firing them they will squirt.there really isnt much that willcause a psd not to run.wrong ICP sensor,it will still run.ecm goes into a default program to keep the hpop at a preset pressure to atleast limp it home.

electronics neededto run,IPR,CPS,IDM,PCM,low pressure oil pressure sensor.but like i said go over it and check all connections.look for bent pins in the connectors.check fuses.make sure you got fuel pressure.hit it with ether.dont use alot,just enough to make it start.you wont hurt it.air in the oil and fuel rails can be a ***** when trying to get them to run.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you need more help come find me on superdutydiesel.com.same name as here.ill just be lurking here from time to time.