Project Jerry

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
@Thewespaul I need to speak with you at your earliest convenience. U will be getting several grand of mine I'm sure but need to put together an itemized list to finish my mods on my truck and @Frankenwintch has spoken, so I have to make some deals with u cause her project truck will wait no longer without that red headed demon woman sharpening her teeth to commence the chew. This engine is part of this list if it's still available. Getting my tax return end of this month, maybe first week of March.

nelstomlinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like that new upholstery. I can't find newer seats for our trucks here in the Interior, nobody who is parting out trucks on Craigslist will even return calls, so I think I'm going to try to adapt some seats from a Suby I'm junking.

Chemgrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What process did you use to weld in the V-band? MIG or TIG? Looks really nice either way. Is that aluminum or steel?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Jerry’s old engine lives on in a bullnose now, since then we’ve picked up a 200k mile “Centaurus” crew cab dually (for sale if anyone wants it...) that had a bad e40d and a good running idit. Pulled the driveline out and stripped the block to see what were working with... bottom end looks near perfect but we’re replacing rings and bearings while we are in here. Should have parts coming in next week to start putting the bottom end together, excited to see this one getting some attention again.
You must be registered for see images attach

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
(for sale if anyone wants it...) that had a bad e40d and a good running idit.
Well it's too bad that I just bought mine a couple of months ago seeing as how I'm most likely going to be in your neck of the woods next month. Yes, it would be a LONG haul N/A, but I would have done it. No, I'm not going to try to put two together. Although I'll still drool over it if you still have it around then.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Jerry’s old engine lives on in a bullnose now, since then we’ve picked up a 200k mile “Centaurus” crew cab dually (for sale if anyone wants it...) that had a bad e40d and a good running idit. Pulled the driveline out and stripped the block to see what were working with... bottom end looks near perfect but we’re replacing rings and bearings while we are in here. Should have parts coming in next week to start putting the bottom end together, excited to see this one getting some attention again.
What year was the Centarus donor?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What year was the Centarus donor?
94 idit, cclb dually truck with a clean title, was used by a concrete company in its later years on the road, it’s pretty rough

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online