Project! Introducing Smokey Pete, the 1989 F250.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
I am the same way as far as truck buying sprees, but I have to admit you got the draw on me as far as selling them,lol. That extended cab never would've left my place:Thumbs Up.
Everything looks great, and is definitely coming along nicely. What in the world kind of degreaser is that? That is unbelievable!

Rock

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
BTW, that truck looks sweet! I wish I could buff out the paint on my f250, but I have to do some body work, so I am forced to paint it at some point. I wish my truck looked near as good as yours, but that will be awhile till I get it to that point.

Rock

nitroguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, that truck looks sweet! I wish I could buff out the paint on my f250, but I have to do some body work, so I am forced to paint it at some point. I wish my truck looked near as good as yours, but that will be awhile till I get it to that point.

Rock
Ahh, body work. That's the one area I haven't delved much into, I've been lucky enough to cherry pick the trucks that have no rust as the keepers. Keep us posted on your body-work-adventures, I'd love to learn from you.

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
Ahh, body work. That's the one area I haven't delved much into, I've been lucky enough to cherry pick the trucks that have no rust as the keepers. Keep us posted on your body-work-adventures, I'd love to learn from you.
I will be sure to keep you guys posted on that. I got a building project (shop) that I have to get done first though, so it will be a little while yet, but I will be glad to share the details on that when I do start. My f250 needs a cab corner, floor boards, rear arches, rear corners,paint and a big dent in the bed pulled. The f450 needs a a cab corner and rocker panel. Needless to say, there is quite a bit to share lol.

Rock

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
The wife wasn't too happy about my used car lot I was developing.
What? I thought you live out in the boonies?:joker:

Also made sure to find time to burn up some Juniper bushes (I hate those things)
pxl_20210125_003104175-jpg.134527
You didn't happen to be out along the west coast last summer and fall did you?:joker:

nitroguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What? I thought you live out in the boonies?:joker:

You didn't happen to be out along the west coast last summer and fall did you?:joker:

Hahaha! Nope, I keep my pyrotechnics to the mountains. Too close to the coast and I start getting antsy.

And boonies? Yup. But my wife has a different vision of what that looks like. And my argument of "but rust IS organic" doesn't fly, I tried.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife wasn't too happy about my used car lot I was developing.

Could inquire if see likes there being a surplus of food on the table.

:joker:

[Warning this may get you on the choping block]

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or maybe buy a HUGE tarp, have somebody paint trees on it, hang it up at the edge of your yard, and then hide the trucks behind it.:Thumbs Up

I was thinking rattle can plasti dip them same color and say its a illusion that is makeing you think there is more than one but you came up with a better option.

:joker:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online

No members online now.