Project: IDI International Travelall

idiTravelAll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped out original control arm bushings to Energy Suspension polyurethane, kind of wanted to take it for a test drive but decide to go full throttle onto the next repair and swapped out all the Y-style steering to 98-99 T-style steering, used all mevotech from Rockauto only set me back about 326 bux. Definitely feels more solid and I'm feeling positive the death wobble won't be back (atleast for a while), still feeling something not right (slight shimmy/strange friction on left turns), getting wheels rotated and balanced tomorrow (fronts have a fair amount of cupping) hopefully that'll make a difference.

Stay tuned for the next oilburner build... its coming and not sure what it's gonna get either a 4bt, 6bt, or hybrid Mercedes turbo diesel swap.. this is going to be a father son build for my 14yr old and definitely going to be alot more showy then my ol' rig

idiTravelAll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having no luck finding the next project, all these people out here are crazy and want 3 grand for a rust bucket.

Friction feeling was intake manifold rubbing against my hydroboost, not that the hoods not stuck shut I was able to pinpoint it and stuff a chunk of rubber between the 2 for now.

Turned the Travelall into a 9 seater
You must be registered for see images attach

kbenz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old thread but I have a question as I'm looking to do the same. Did you install the windshield before or after the raptor liner?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86