Powerstrokehelp.com

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
For those of you who want a really informative look at the powerstroke diesel, I found this shop owner in Georgia who has dozens of videos on youtube, primarily dedicated to the 7.3 PSD, allthough he has a few on the 6.0, and one on the 6.4.

Look up Powerstrokehelp on Youtube, and he also has a website. I probably spent 3 hours yesterday watching his videos. I think he would be a good reference for all the new people who are looking for info.

snakyjake

Reaction score
Maybe we should invite him over to the forum, and the other Powerstroke forums too. Maybe he can learn from us, and we can learn something from him.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
I definitely prefer the forums, but it is nice to see videos and stuff about it.

Reaction score
I am looking for a good mechanic in GA. I need some one I can trust to take care of my truck while I am over here. I cannot view youtub videos. Can some one give me a run down of what this guy is doing?

Reaction score
Both. My wife is taking my truck to DP Tuner. But as far as other stuff, we have not had good luck locating any body worth a damn that is with in a reasonable driving distance.

foxman

foxman
Reaction score
Lonesome7.3 :
There are two real good people within 100 miles of Columbus. Both of whom,I have personal knowledge of them. One is R & S Diesel in Albany Georgia ; the other is A & M Turbo, Eiesel & Electric in Macon. Sorry, I know of no one in Columbus that I can safely recommend ( or use myself). If you go to R & S , ask for Tim ; If you go to A&M ask for Allen or Scott. A&M e-mail is [email protected]. I do not know e-mail for R&S. I have personal experience with both and can assure you will be pleased eith either one.