Bought another IDI

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran across a deal I could not walk away from, 92 XLT F350 2wd dually, new e4od trany, 2 new front tires, extended cab. 7.3 with 161,000, body good shape, interior not bad. One rear fender has a crack that can be fixed, but the rest of the truck is straight, $2000. Not sure what I am going to do with it but just could not walk away from the deal. Has a starting problem but not a big deal, I am going to replace all the glow plugs and see if that cures it. Once started she runs great and will start with the turn of the key.

Jim

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a lot of thinking I have decided to keep my 93 and do something different with the 92 F350. I really didn't want to give up my 4X4 but yet I want'ed to have a 350 dually so I have decided to take the rearend and bed off the 350 and put them on my F250 as both trucks have the same grears 4:10's. The one question I have is will the front wheels fit my 250? I would like to keep all the wheels the same so as not having 2 spares wheels and keep them looking the same.

Jim

pafixitman

Reaction score
Jim, The short answer is no. The front hubs are different and the wheel (rim) backspacing (I think) is different.