Post Pics Of Your IDI

Cat_Rebel

Does not compute
Reaction score
Guess mine has been "Rebuilt" LOL

Second day I had it July 07, topper came off in less then 24hours-

You must be registered for see images attach

May 08, got tired of looking at the rust & broken leafs & cleaned it up & installed leafs & hangers off a 05 F450-

Oct 08 installed ATS 088 non gated turbo & delt with the wonders of the drain issue-

Jan-feb 09 MLSC found me a flatbed on craigslist so I bought & installed it & the rest of the F450 springs totalling 11 springs without blocks-

March 09 found a deal on a Dana 60 & tow mirrors I couldn't pass up & installed them-

April 08 hooked up nightmear ATS 088 down pipe & installed 5" stack outside the bed-

Sorry, I have ALOT of pics & the "Bean Buggy" is always changing.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darn Gare, that thing has come a long way since I last saw it. I love the stack, that's about the only way you could have run it, and it turned out great! But are the stack pipes mismatched in size? If they are two pieces, I'd have installed the chrome stack with two clamps, instead of just one. Now you just need a DRW axle for the single wheels, or spacers for dually wheels on the SRW axle :D

By the way, here's a little something I worked on a few days ago:

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darn Gare, that thing has come a long way since I last saw it. I love the stack, that's about the only way you could have run it, and it turned out great! But are the stack pipes mismatched in size? If they are two pieces, I'd have installed the chrome stack with two clamps, instead of just one. Now you just need a DRW axle for the single wheels, or spacers for dually wheels on the SRW axle :D

By the way, here's a little something I worked on a few days ago:

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
Sorry I have not been around much, but here is mine as of 5 minutes ago. The rain makes her look good. Don't mind the mess on the inside.

Attachments

• my diesel 1.jpg
    my diesel 1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 16
  • my diesel 2.jpg
    my diesel 2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 7
  • my diesel 3.jpg
    my diesel 3.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 6
  • my diesel 4.jpg
    my diesel 4.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 19
  • my diesel interior 1.jpg
    my diesel interior 1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 16
  • my diesel interior 2.jpg
    my diesel interior 2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 20
  • my diesel interior 3.jpg
    my diesel interior 3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 15

jtate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mines mostly original, partly rebuilt. it has later model seats in it and has been repainted. it's a CA truck that now lives in Ohio. i'm the 3rd owner.

69oiler what year and kind of truck those seats came out of. thats the seats i want to put im mine 20/40/20.

jtate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is a picture of mine, its original with some aftermarket add-ons. needs some paint on back two fenders.

Cat_Rebel

Does not compute
Reaction score

Thanks bro, yeah the stack setup is kinda riged up with a 4" pipe going into a 5" pipe but I needed an exhaust & am on a budget, it works though. ;)
I'm picking up dually wheels in a few days so when I get em back we'll see what kinda spacer we need.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you get me some close up pictures of that rear cup holder and or a part number????:sly

I have 2000 seats in mine and the rear cupholder clips onto two fathead studs that stick out of the front of the seat.
I need ideas for a front cupholder, you would have thought that by '91 it would have had some.:mad::mad:

jtate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 96 or the 2000 seat, does it bolt back into the same holes are did they have to drill hole for it to bolt. sorry for the questions but the seats that are in mine are so uncomftable and are made out of vinyl and they will pull the skin off the back your legs if your wearind shorts in the summer lol.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
the seats from 80-97 are all interchangable. and the rear 4dr seat will bolt right into the front seat location and vice versa