Pondering a turbo

pafixitman

Reaction score
I be that IDIot Brian :D
hay Joe, aka pafixitman, wanna sell those valve covers since you think there complete junk?? :D

They never left Michigan! :dunno I knew they were missing when I bought the set up.

If I ever slow the flow of money going to better my children's lives...I would get a 093 again and honestly not sure I would change the valve covers. Granted past history does not indicate a failure free future...

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I spoke with the seller, he's actually got three full kits. He said that the kits are good and complete, so I will take him at his word and buy one, I'll post a update when I get it. Sad story, he and his son had been doing idi turbo builds as daily driver and fun trucks. A few years ago his son flipped his truck and sustained spinal injuries putting him in a wheelchair for good. Now dad (seller) who is 60 doesn't have any desire to continue the hobby and is selling off everything except his dd and a few spares...

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the Banks or any other available down pipe bolt up to the ATS093 Ford kit? I'm assuming that along with a good exhaust system, it would be a worthwhile upgrade.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always make my own down pipe, after I convert the exhaust outlet to 3" v band.

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idi performance sells a upgraded housing and v band downpipe, also banks sells a downpipe for the factory housing for 100$ I have it on my truck until I can afford the 3 inch upgrade(spent all money on factory typ4 rebuilt kit). The banks pipe is definitely better than the factory downpipe

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idi performance sells a upgraded housing and v band downpipe, also banks sells a downpipe for the factory housing for 100$ I have it on my truck until I can afford the 3 inch upgrade(spent all money on factory typ4 rebuilt kit). The banks pipe is definitely better than the factory downpipe

Thanks friend!

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rebuit AND upgraded kit. Just saying. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726