Please look over our site

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
I have just recently started www.powerstrokeshop.com and would like some input on how I intend to put the catalogs together. If you have a moment and would take the time to look around a little (specifically the Early PSD 94.5-97 catalog as that is the one with the most info in it presently) and give some feedback. :D

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Well, like was pointed out over at TDS... your site is like a lot of the others... 1stfordparts.com and some others...

Some things that don't sit well with most people ordering online are things like your "About Us" link... it goes to a blank page... On your Contact Us link... it just gives a phone number and fax number... once again no address... seems like you are hiding where your at...

You seem to have good prices... as was pointed out on your CPS prices... But lack of information would make me worry about placing an order with you... Yes you have SSL but that still doesn't tell me anything about who you are... you have a site that looks like at least 4 other sites that I know of... Seems strange to me... are you all the same people with different URL's to catch as many searchs for parts as possible or are you independent users that have to use the same interface....???

I honestly would not buy from you just because you don't have an address listed on your site... No way for people to confirm that your a real business...

Just giving you my opinion.

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Originally posted by Dieselmaster
Well, like was pointed out over at TDS... your site is like a lot of the others... 1stfordparts.com and some others...
Same software

Some things that don't sit well with most people ordering online are things like your "About Us" link... it goes to a blank page...

Have to work on that one later when I get a little time...

On your Contact Us link... it just gives a phone number and fax number... once again no address... seems like you are hiding where your at...
Fixed that didn't realize that was the case...

You seem to have good prices... as was pointed out on your CPS prices... But lack of information would make me worry about placing an order with you... Yes you have SSL but that still doesn't tell me anything about who you are... you have a site that looks like at least 4 other sites that I know of... Seems strange to me... are you all the same people with different URL's to catch as many searchs for parts as possible or are you independent users that have to use the same interface....???

Same as above same software it is Trademotion software. Once we get our custom catalogs completed the OEM catalog will go away I think unless I change my mind once I get to that point.

I honestly would not buy from you just because you don't have an address listed on your site... No way for people to confirm that your a real business...

I fixed that now what can I get for you:D

Just giving you my opinion.

And thanks for your candor:)

Oh and Roland thanks glad to hear we are getting good words said:cool

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Perhaps if you had a link to the product (once you've completed your search), this way you could see what you are buying. Takes a bit more back end work but you'd know what you're buying.

You've quite a bit of search engines, so that should make it easier to find a specific part or search by the name.

on edit: I noticed there are illustrations... I'm on dial up for the time being;)

Last edited:

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Much better...

Now I can see your a real business ... a google of your address shows you also operate as Truck Pro, Inc.

After I get some money back in savings.... just purchased new furniture and flooring .... I will definately be getting a spare CPS... I gave mine to a buddy in need...

I also could have used you a couple months ago when my starter went out...

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Now I can see your a real business ... a google of your address shows you also operate as Truck Pro, Inc.

Wow! Google has an over 6 year old address then. Our main dealership address is 1301 S Holt Road everything else the same which is what I just changed it to on the site. 3758 W Morris St is our Parts Dept building.
How does this sound for the "About us"?
Who is Powerstrokeshop.com?

We are a “division” of Wabash Ford/Sterling Truck Sales, Inc located in Indianapolis, IN. Since 1967 we have been serving primarily local Government agencies with their medium and heavy duty truck needs. While this has proven quite successful for us over the years we continued to look for ways to offer our combined diesel parts experience of well over a century to a broader customer base. Recently we set out to become the premier Power Stroke source for our local area by increasing our PSD and SD inventories to well over $500,000. After some tremendous success locally we started to realize that there was an even bigger customer base that was starving for support and the service that buying a $30,000+ Pickup should command. Powerstrokeshop.com is our newest "division" and hopes to offer that support and service to all that gives the opportunity. We will strive to continue working to find you the customer the best buys on all of your Power Stroke and Superduty needs while providing primarily OEM parts except in the rare instances that an aftermarket part is of better quality/value/design. Thank you for taking the time to read and learn a little about us if there is any way that Powerstrokeshop.com can help you please feel to contact us in any way you choose.

After I get some money back in savings.... just purchased new furniture and flooring .... I will definately be getting a spare CPS... I gave mine to a buddy in need...
Sounds good

I also could have used you a couple months ago when my starter went out..

I was here I was just trying to convince my owner to bite on my idea..:sorry:

Last edited:

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
$30k truck? Where are they, I'll buy two more for that! More like $50k trucks now!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by powerstrokeshop
(specifically the Early PSD 94.5-97 catalog as that is the one with the most info in it presently) :D

I'm elated to see someone carrying products for the OBS trucks. We are getting closer and closer to the basement everyday.

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Re: Re: Please look over our site

Originally posted by 95_stroker
I'm elated to see someone carrying products for the OBS trucks. We are getting closer and closer to the basement everyday.

I'm seeing the correlation;) LOL LOL

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know, its sad but true Swany. Go through any acessory catalog and you are lucky to find anything for a truck pre 99 any more. It bums me out, especially when these rigs are good for the amount of miles that they are. You end up with a truck thats 10 years old, has 100K on the clock and nobody carry's parts and accessories for it.

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Powerstrokeshop...

I have a buddy with a 94idi...

He needs a new belt... you have two listed on your site... I think he said his is like 112"....

Which belt does he need???

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Powerstrokeshop...

I have a buddy with a 94idi...

He needs a new belt... you have two listed on your site... I think he said his is like 112"....

Which belt does he need???

Thanks for thinking of us in case html doesn't work in here the part # is

F4TZ8620T
Damn smilies keep screwing my code up:sorry:

Last edited:

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You an disable the smiles by checking a box just under your message.

I need some fuel filters for my 05 6.0. I have been unable to find filters on your site. Do you carry them. I also need a dash panel that covers just under the steering wheel in pebble (tan).

Can Ya help?