Please look over our site

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Please look over our site

Originally posted by 95_stroker
I'm elated to see someone carrying products for the OBS trucks. We are getting closer and closer to the basement everyday.
nonono.......the basement is the IDI crowd...we're still completely ignored. I'll even overlook the "superduty" part since I doubt he thinks "superduty" existed before 1999.

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Originally posted by ISurvivedNMU
You an disable the smiles by checking a box just under your message.

I need some fuel filters for my 05 6.0. I have been unable to find filters on your site. Do you carry them. I also need a dash panel that covers just under the steering wheel in pebble (tan).

Can Ya help?
Yea this catalog isn't quite working out the way I anticipated it and is really quite the PIA to deal with. Hopefully here pretty shortly we will have it ironed out and ALOT easier to use.

E-series or F-series on the 6.0 filters?
No matter they are the same price.
Fuel (depends on E=FD4606 or F Series=FD4604)=$52.04
Both E and F Series =FL2016 Oil=$21.02
But we do have volume pricing and I would be happy to email that to you or anyone else interested in it.

Sure we can help on the dash piece as well. Your best bet is to look at the back of it and there will be a # molded into the plastic. More than likely it will start off "F81A*" or something there abouts. Once you have that # either email post here or call me @ 800-234-3455 and if you want to do it after hours we are open until 12:00 Midnight we are EST right now Indiana doesn't observe daylight savings time so different times of the year we are in different time zones so to speak. Chris mans the fort from about 6-12 midnight and I am here around 9-6 during the day and my name is Dale.

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Please look over our site

Originally posted by towcat
nonono.......the basement is the IDI crowd...we're still completely ignored. I'll even overlook the "superduty" part since I doubt he thinks "superduty" existed before 1999.

Who me?

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks dale. I will look that number up on the panel, and let ya know.... Good price on the fuel filter kit!

Brian

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
I'm really happy to see a sponsor/advertiser realize that the 94-97 market for parts is still strong and asking our opinions on how to improve their site. I'm in agreement with 95_Stroker that vendors are catering to the Super Duty crowd leaving us with limited options with parts and upgrades. My '97 has over 200K miles on it and I plan on it lasting for many more years. Having a representative such as yourself Dale who cares what we think says a lot to me. I'll definately bookmark your site for future needs. I haven't gone through your site yet for suggestions, but will check it out real soon.

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Here is our volume pricing on filters and this will be in effect until I receive a price increase from the manufacturer's...

Mix and match any quantity to get the 12-+ price break. For example buy 7 fuel filters and 5 oil or any other combination to reach 12 total filters and you get the 12 piece price for both filters. Shipping for 12 or less will not exceed $12.00 in the 48 US. Over 12 and outside of the 48 US please email for a quote with how many of each filter and your postal code.

Power Stroke Filters

94.5-03 7.3 Oil Filter
E and F Series Oil Filter
Motorcraft FL1995
Single filter $10.25
2-11 $10.05
12-+ $9.95

94.5-97
E and F Series Fuel Filter Racor brand (same as Motorcraft Brand Racor makes them for Motorcraft)
Racor F4595 same as Motorcraft FD4595
Single filter $14.70
2-11 $14.00
12-+ $13.50

98.5-+ 7.3 Power Stroke
E and F Series Fuel Filter Racor brand
Racor F4596 same as Motorcraft FD4596
Single Filter $16.70
2-11 $16.00
12-+ $15.50

03-+ 6.0 Power Stroke
E and F Series Oil Filter
Motorcraft FL2016
Single Filter $21.02
2-11 $20.02
12-+ 19.81

F Series Fuel Filter kit (Comes with both the engine mounted filter and the frame mounted filter elements)
Motorcraft FD4604
Single Filter $52.04
2-11 $50.04
12-+ $48.97

E Series Fuel Filter kit (Comes with both the engine mounted filter and the frame mounted filter elements)
Motorcraft FD4606
Single Filter $52.04
2-11 $50.04
12-+ $48.97

Please reference redemption code Q60483 when placing your order in the comments section while checking out and your prices will be adjusted to reflect the quantity discount and freight reduction before your card is charged.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Can't find the fuel filters for my 97 F250 Powerstroke on you're web site. I'm less than excited about how un user friendly it is right now:( :(

So, what do I need to do to order some fuel filters for my PSD :confused: :confused:

I might also order some oil filters, but gave up after not finding the fuel filters on you're web site.

I also need a new air filter for my TYMAR air intake, do you have them?

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ramprat
I also need a new air filter for my TYMAR air intake, do you have them?
Call Dale Isley at Tymar Performance. He accepts paypal. (509)922-TRUK
I just got an order of two of them for $59.52 including UPS.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by hheynow
Call Dale Isley at Tymar Performance. He accepts paypal. (509)922-TRUK
I just got an order of two of them for $59.52 including UPS.

Don't have paypal:D Will have to do the check thing.

Mine is still the orginal filter I got when he 1st came out with the thingsLOL LOL

What filter does he have, I don't remember exactly but ain't there 3 different filters that fit?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rampy,

Youve got a NAPA in town dont you? The following part number quote is taken from a neat little page located HERE ;)

Air Filter TYMAR Type (Conical)
(Baldwin) PA2818
(Donaldson) B085011 (Tymar Supplied)
(Fleetguard) AH1141
(K&N) RE-0860 (~12" long w/4" opening)
(Napa) 54-6637 (it seems this doesn't work when looking it up on Napa's website,
but others have said this is the Napa labeled Donaldson and they have to order it)

Hope this info helps, if you dont have a NAPA in Cheyenne you can use the Baldwin or Donaldson PN# at your local Big Truck shop (I know Chey has to have one of those being located on 25&80). Probably will run you between 25-30 dollars.

Mike

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Yes our catalog is cumbersome as **** to use right now but the 94-97 Racor Fuel filters are listed on the right of the main page.

Last one on the right of the page it wasn't there before but I shuffled some things around so it will show up.

Yes I carry the TYMAR style air filters in Fleetguard AH1141 not sure on the $ as I am at home answering this but if you want to give me a call tomorrow I can get it for you. Unless you went to that "other sponsor" Napa and got them already:moon:

BTW is it like a prerequisite to be a parts guy on the net your name has to be Dale or whatLOL

Last edited:

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fishawk
Just the element, and is it the donaldson if you have it?

Sorry I forgot about this....

Yes it will be Donaldson brand and I don't have them in yet(should by the end of the week) nor do I have the pricing here in front of me but I will reply here tomorrow when I get into the office.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online

No members online now.