Pick-N-Pull in Nor-Cal

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yeah it worked not to long ago, but now its not...dont know what the deal is about the cruise control

85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything up to this point is recorded. If you guys could include the year range for the part you are looking for that would be awesome. Thanks and I hope to have some good Cali parts for you guys soon. And just so you guys know I will be getting things in the order they are posted so the sooner you get it on here the sooner you will get the parts you want.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the stuff I requested I have no idea of the range but my guess would be from when they made the style the front is to 1991. When I was living in Cali I used to go to those pick and pull's fun places for sure. They even had a crash test car there.

85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they have everything at the local domestic one and they have quite a bit of stuff at the import one but never what I'm looking for, for my toyota.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Reverse light wiring from the tranny to as far as you can go. Goes into the top of the tranny, dont know if a C6 wiring will work or not.

I need a fuel selector valve. If you find a cargo light with a good rubber grommit, that would be greatly appreciated. And a windshield wiper knob LOL.

Let me know if you can find any of these, and the price. It would be appreicated ;Sweet

I tried using used fuel selector valves (3 of them) when mine was leaking. I think there is a different set of guts for the diesel, because all of the replacements I installed were from gassers and they all leaked. I ended up paying about $130 for a new one from Ford. It even has a different part number than the gas fuel valves.

85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well as life would have it I ended up haveing to work yesterday and today. So Next week it is. I'll be there monday. Let me know If there's anything else.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To those asking price, it will be cheap, cali pick and pulls are great, so just reimburse the man when he gets the goodies and smile.
Those fan plugs are available aftermarket in case none are found.

jperecko

Diesel Ape
Reaction score
To those asking price, it will be cheap, cali pick and pulls are great, so just reimburse the man when he gets the goodies and smile.
Those fan plugs are available aftermarket in case none are found.

I looked and found nothing... I would prefer new clean contacts if available... do you have a source? Thanks

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Ok...here is what I need. From 83-86 Fords

Reverse light wiring, T-19, I think any kind from that year truck will do.

I need a fuel selector valve, from a diesel. Cargo light with a good rubber grommit

85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll do my best justin. Do you want the complete reverse light wiring or just the pig tail for the switch on the tranny?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I searched and inquired all my contacts, the female part of that plug has been discontinued by the aftermarket. Al the ignition ones that could be found on cars will have tiny wiring, too small for those big fans I bet.

jperecko

Diesel Ape
Reaction score
I searched and inquired all my contacts, the female part of that plug has been discontinued by the aftermarket. Al the ignition ones that could be found on cars will have tiny wiring, too small for those big fans I bet.

damn... thanks for looking into it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online