PENSACOLA DIESEL

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sell these same clamps. I won't sell the 4 position to a Ford IDI owner. It won't work. Instead, I'll sell them 2 of the 3 position. They are at best, difficult to install, but you CAN get them on, and they will work. This kind of advice is the difference between calling me, and just clicking and buying. :)
Let’s not get derogatory towards each other, that’s how the CDI vs R&D drama started, and I’m not interested in pointless internet jabs

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read it as a jab to Pensacola, not you Wes.

Sounds to me like Pensacola needs all the jabs they can get!
If that is so I do apologize, it’s very easy to take something the wrong way when reading over the internet and not having a chat in person

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is really any benefit to powder coast other then it looks nice over just plain Jane lines, and seems some places lose the qauilty over quantity aspect of things.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is really any benefit to powder coast other then it looks nice over just plain Jane lines, and seems some places lose the qauilty over quantity aspect of things.

He sent them out for coating himself, that's not from Pensacola. It will help ward off what little corrosion they get but really it's just because it looks better/cleaner.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read it as a jab to Pensacola, not you Wes.

Sounds to me like Pensacola needs all the jabs they can get!

It wasn't meant as a jab to anybody. Just a simple fact, that often a phone conversation will help you get what you need, because sometimes what you need, and what you want, are not the same thing. Relax Wes. I'm not out to bust your chops. You do good stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online

No members online now.