parallel turbos

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have an adjustable gov I believe as well too. It will be a pretty tunable setup.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
at $107 got me a 3208 pump, cant wait to see how bad of shape it in

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you find that? Not to bad of a price even if it is bad. Are there any other ones where you got it?

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not right now there isnt, I got it off ebay an no one else bid on it. search all ebay for "3208 pump" an watch it like a hawk, they come up like once or twice a month at a good deal. it was to good of a deal to let pass by, so I jumped on it. now need to find a freind that went mia so I can use his uncles cnc to make a adapter

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have watched around a lil bit but any that I saw were always way to much and in bad condition. I probably will have to watch a lil closer. So I take it you are gonna adapt it to the stock pump gear then?

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea that is what I am going to do, that an I could also offset the pump to pass side a bit to clear the intake. will now what I am going to do about fitment when I get it

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off-setting it would need the same size gear. One second I'll find some pictures of intakes to give you some ideas.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found these pics again to give you some ideas. They are all PSDs though... The first one is a V-style built by Scheid that is pretty much just a custom made Cat 3208.

You must be registered for see images attach

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will those in mind, what all do you know about geting more fuel out one these. this one is off a na motor

Goose_ss4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think you should definately get it on an engine first, and get it timed and running the actual engine, and then send it off somewhere to get built. tell them its for a boat, and sending it to a reputable shop give you warrenty and parts.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree about testing it on an engine first but I definitely would not have it built like a boat IP. They have different fueling curves than a road vehicle. How much fuel are you looking for out of this pump?

Goose_ss4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i meant get the pump calibrated to marine setting. did it on our 4bt jeep wrangler swap with a Lucas pump, and it pulls hard.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought that how they were calibrated the pump builders made them fuel way to hard down low and it seemed like there was something different with timing and rpm? I can't remember off the top of my head.

Goose_ss4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the Lucas marine calibration was 1.5 total cc output. Ramping was left the same and timing.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1.5cc? Shouldn't it be higher? Take for instance the Moose pump is 90cc total. How does the Lucas pump work as far as cc goes maximum? And got you on the timing and ramp rate. That should work then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08