Other... People...

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all my neighbors know i have the F.YOU attitude.
i live in a unincorporated part of the city on a private road.
zoned light industrial.

the new neighbors i have to the north did mention how loud my truck was..
they got real quiet when i told them,
thats nothing compared to my work shops evac system, or me grinding in my fab shop at 3 am.....
with a "try me" demeanor.
i am a wolf among sheeple. and they know it and leave me alone...

Morgonzo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all my neighbors know i have the F.YOU attitude.
i live in a unincorporated part of the city on a private road.
zoned light industrial.

the new neighbors i have to the north did mention how loud my truck was..
they got real quiet when i told them,
thats nothing compared to my work shops evac system, or me grinding in my fab shop at 3 am.....
with a "try me" demeanor.
i am a wolf among sheeple. and they know it and leave me alone...

it's to ba-a-a-d that people don't come with warning labels like CD's used too. Most of the time you can see 'em coming but not always. Although, they'd want a warning label on me too and that be A-Okay with me because less Sheeple would Bleet and Baaa at me that i'm "Not with the times.." and "What do you mean Shillary shouldn't be eligible?"
I get tired of eating Mutton for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner though...

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it when I go to fuel up and leave the PSD truck running, especially when it revs up to 1000 RPM when you have the heater on. I've been told by some people that it should be shut off when fueling, hey it's a Diesel and you don't shut them off, then I get that Deer in the headlites crazy look. Had several go in the store, then come back out and said the clerk told them to tell me to shut it off, my response is, he don't know shat about Diesel's. :rotflmao

oztinker47

Reaction score
The high holy, enviro hippie neighbors that complain about my "growdozer" all summer long. then winter comes and they all want me to pull their Mickey mouse cars back onto the road.....go figure, hippiecrites for ya. I'm glad I finally left California for good and moved back to Colorado.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone in Pittsburgh complaining about exhaust emissions is a kin to a German complaining about people being prosecuted for their religious beliefs. They should read their history books. LOL

firehawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess all the idiots think the same, as I have had similar encounters with the same things said.

Diesel pump at a small station, and a vw pulls up behind me and asks with attitude if I will be much longer. Told her not more than 20 minutes, put the nozzle on the slowest setting, and popped the hood to check fluids. I even checked the tire pressures for good measure. She actually waited til I was done. I was waiting for her to stroke out.

Environmental comment: yep, had a chic in a parking lot rudely tell me I was ruining the environment and that I had no business driving something so big. I told her until there is a prius (that was what she was driving) that can haul a cattle trailer through the mud, I'll keep driving big trucks. At that point she noticed the farm plate on my truck and she shut up. I also told her I'll drive whatever I damn well please, for any reason, whenever I want.

Drivers: Many don't seem to have patience to wait on a big truck driving responsibly. I had one guy turn onto a center turn lane, and from how he was driving (noticed my red truck very late), I could tell he was in a rush. As I passed, her cut over in the lane I was in, and hit the trailer I was pulling. I didn't bother to stop, as I barely felt anything, but when he passed I saw two large doughnuts on the side of his car. I laughed a good while on that one.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
ever sit there waiting for the car getting gas in front of you but there is nobody pumping gas into it. Then some fat ass waddles back to it with a bag of foods goodies... Foll was shopping while your sitting there for the ONLY diesel pump. Then the just drive off never getting any gas or.. Pump in about 2 or 3 gallons..... Those are the ones ripe for murder...

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The high holy, enviro hippie neighbors that complain about my "growdozer" all summer long. then winter comes and they all want me to pull their Mickey mouse cars back onto the road.....go figure, hippiecrites for ya. I'm glad I finally left California for good and moved back to Colorado.

Colorado isn't much better than CA these days. All the liberals moved out there and promptly started changing the state into CA 2.0. The idiots ruined one state left and are doing the same thing to another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oztinker47

Reaction score
Colorado isn't much better than CA these days. All the liberals moved out there and promptly started changing the state into CA 2.0. The idiots ruined one state left and are doing the same thing to another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm near Hartsel, surrounded by ranchers and survivalists, figure it'll be a while before the nonsense takes over, I hope......

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, I normally just shake my head and go on..... but I do make sure I can get a chuckle

Here is how I give myself a chuckle when there is someone at the diesel only pump.....

You must be registered for see images attach

The gas pumps are the ones way over to the right....

But, the parking does still get to me sometimes......

I just go on about my day and enjoy being just about the biggest personal vehicle on the road......

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i park next to people that park close to the line, they get a nice surprise when they open the door and hear a TING!
oah yea, no more door dents either LOL

This is why I put bars on my half ton truck. Cuts way down on door dings. ;Sweet

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
Bruiser (when I was driving her) was much louder than just about anything else around here on the road. Have never had a single environmental comment. For the sheep, there's a big "I <3 Mountains" sticker on the back window (need one for the diesel) and have gotten awesome comments on both trucks when we take our annual camping trip on hippie-owned grounds. Lots of them there, but more informed. They see what the trucks can do and acknowledge their usefulness, especially the grounds land owners :D Nothing they have is a capable as Bruiser or can haul link the Enterprise. I'm always ready with an education in my back pocket for anyone that does want to spew some crap, but I usually look more "hippie" than most others (hair past the middle of my back).

Edited for phone typos...

Last edited:

oztinker47

Reaction score
Bruiser (when I was driving her) was much louder than just about anything else around here on the road. Have never had a single environmental comment. For the sheep, there's a big "I <3 Mountains" sticker on the back window (need one for the diesel) and have gotten aw3some comm3nts on both trucks when we take our annual camping trip on hippie-owned grounds. Lots of them there, but more informed. They see what the trucks can do and acknowledge their usefulness, especially the grounds land owners :D Nothing they have is a capable as Bruiser or can haul link the Enterprise. I'm always ready with an education in my back pocket for anyone that does want to spew some crap, but I usually look more "hippie" than most others (hair past the middle of my back).
When my friends and I get together for a town run we look like the fabulous furry freak brothers in a pickup truck

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow...

No issues...or not nuff to worry bout ...i park as far from grocery store or walmart and walk in..dog isnt bothered then..

Parking at home:rotflmao non issue.....my place on L with ford garden!

This WAS on my white rhino...and I just found another one so it will he going on my truck asap....

@IDIoit you need one of those with yer bumper

Big bumpers freak folks here...need train horns too.

As for pumps...I can wait...and be assured if its sassy at me...always time to check oil...top up wiper wssher fluid...wash windows...inside and out...yuppers always ways to be a bigger azzhole

Who me?:dunno :rotflmao

:popcorn

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
I don't mind waiting the station I use has 2 diesel pump both which always have semis or farmers filling up
I use this time to get me some gas station food ;Sweet

as as far as the snotty people a quick F-Off shuts them up :eek:LOL