ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
argve said:
Probably trying to bank on the fact that "they" owned it and folks will pay extra just because "they" owned it - Fad type thing is my guess.

Nice unit though don't have a use of for it but still a nice unit.

Good call Travis!
Ever seen what a "velvet Elvis" goes for :rotflmao :eek:
ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS STARS OF THE HIT TV SHOW AMERICAN CHOPPER ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL IS SELLING THE BIG RIG THEY HAUL THEIR AMAZING MOTORCYCLES IN,THE 2005 FREIGHTLINER DESIGNED AND BUILT BY RENEGADE IS TRULY AWSOME, THIS TRUCK IS POWERED BY A 60 SERIES 500HP DETROIT DIESEL, AND HAS A 12 SPEED CLUTCHLESS AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, OVERALL LENGTH IS 78FT., THE TOTER SLEEPS 8 COMFORTABLY, GVWR IS 54,000 THE LIST OF OPTIONS IS AS FOLLOWS: 2 OWNAN QUIET DIESEL GENERATORS, SHORE POWER,TILE IN THE KITCHEN AND BATH CARPET THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE TOTER,KITCHEN COMES COMPLETE WITH A MICROWAVE CONVENTIONAL OVEN AND REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER,BACK UP CAMERA AND MONITOR,ROOF TOP DECK, 25 FT. AWNING SYSTEM FOR TRAILER, LIFTGATE HAS ITS OWN LEVELING SYSTEM, AIR RIDE SUSPENSION 200 GALLON FUEL CAPACITY, TV'S WITH SATTELITE SYSTEM, DVD/VCR, SURROUND SOUND, AND XM RADIO IN TRAILER, ADDITIONAL REFRIGERATOR/ FREEZER AND TONS OF STORAGE, NO CDL REQUIRED IF USED AS A PERSONAL VEHICLE, OCC WILL DELIVER THIS TRUCK ANYWHERE IN THE USA, AT BUYERS EXPENSE.

I wonder if any "DNA" comes with it :eek: pun INTENDED ;p

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Eh, who needs a freightshaker, with a detroit, lazy-man tranny,and a condo?

If it was a Pete, I'd show it to my boss.

Pacific

Gravel Rat
Reaction score
I don't know why they need a truck like that for they were better off buying a regular truck tractor and build a custom trailer with living quarters. Trying to sell a truck like that will be tough because its only good for one purpose.

I imagine they will find some sucker to buy that thing cookoo

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
It helps when they probably didn't spend a dime on it?? Someone(like Renegade?) probably "free leased" it for a year then takes it back and sells it for a big profit since it has OCC on the side.

The trailer would be worthless to anyone who doesn't just haul a bunch of motorcycles. The cost to "remodel" it to anything usable would be outta the world cookoo .

Let's see, didn't Pop get a Hummer from Funkmeister Flunky?? All done up pimp style?? :puke: Didn't they try to Ebay the Harley Ford a year or so back? They probably need to off the stuff before Pop and Jr play tag team in the parking lot again :rolleyes: (remember the Expedition?).

maniac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It helps when they probably didn't spend a dime on it?? Someone(like Renegade?) probably "free leased" it for a year then takes it back and sells it for a big profit since it has OCC on the side.

That's probably why ;Really

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Freightrain said:
They probably need to off the stuff before Pop and Jr play tag team in the parking lot again :rolleyes: (remember the Expedition?).

I didn't see that episode... What happened? I don't watch the show much because... well I don't watch much tv and typically if it's not on the history channel I miss it. Even Sherman knows that when Dad does sit down to watch tv it's going to be channel 120... LOL

triplethreat

AGENT ORANGE
Reaction score
argve said:
I didn't see that episode... What happened? I don't watch the show much because... well I don't watch much tv and typically if it's not on the history channel I miss it. Even Sherman knows that when Dad does sit down to watch tv it's going to be channel 120... LOL

In one episode Sr. Backed up real quick then JR. followed him and they kinda ran into each other than just laughed it off an ripped the rest of the bumper off the expediton. Then in another episode SR. used the expedition to take out some interior walls in the old shop.

Dan

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
...then there was the desk that they needed "trashed" cookoo

The new shop foreman (whatever that guys name is?) told Sr. he had this desk he needed "taken care of". So Sr. gets the Expy and drives thru the desk at 20 mph in the parking lot :rolleyes:

The bumper is still missing on the Expy. :confused:
I usually don't watch much of it anymore. I"ll sometimes see what they are working on...but the crap is getting OLD!!! Just like the morons on AM. Hot rod :puke:

Just tell me........would you really like to have anyone work on your stuff when you get to watch make complete IDIOTS out of themselves on TV each week?? Reality TV..............the reality is THEY ARE IDIOTS!!!

Last edited:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
FT,

I think I remember you made a post once about you were going to miss something because you had to refold your socks (classic post loved it was :rotflmao after reading it)...

Sounds like I did not miss much then... I think I'll just follow your advice and check my other drawers as well ;Sweet LOL

mocetane

Reaction score
Frankly I am tired of their theme bikes and their bantering on every show. :puke: :puke:
You can only do just so many. My favorite in spite of what i just said is the Snap-On Bike. That one really showed some real creativity.
I don't think the show will last that much longer. They are already wearing out the re-runs.
I change channels on them now----have been for a while.
They need to dump the show as well as the hot rod condo/hauler. LOL

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I don't think it's going anywhere soon. I thought I heard the other brother that runs the steel shop is supposed to switch jobs with Mikey & they'll film those 2 screwing up each others previous work.