ok,who is this....I know you gotta be on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Very nice. Is it just Me or that shifter looks like it isn't from a zf? I thought it was from a t-19 but it is a 90's truck :dunno maybe He swap it.
On a side note, since the girlfriend was nice enough to walk around the truck looking for smoke (very pleasing girl) I would've turn the pump up a few more turns.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also looks like it was drove through a JC Whitney catalog
I respectfully disagree - the only flashy add-ons are the flares (required in many states if wheels stick out of the fenders like his do), the grab handles on the B- and C-pillars (which are rather handy in some occasions), the overhead light bar (but that one is useful as well), the nerf-bars (which like the grab handles also make climbing in a lifted truck easier), and the V-shaped tailgate (which makes backing up a breeze without risking running over a Prius).

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats a chevy truck in an idi forum... You are officialy banned from here train.....:eek: FWIW... Just wait till Travis sees this... I'll bet he has a comment like...."Nice @ss"....:sly:rotflmao Chevy truck.... For shame....:angel:

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rotflmao. Well that's good...I was afraid you would take all this ribbing serious and get your ******* in a ***! But I can see quite clearly that is not the case! :rotflmao:rotflmao. That's funny right there!!LOL

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Freight, You might wanna take that pic off,... There are a lot of guys here that read the post with their kids around. Probably don't want em to see that.

Just my .02 you,...... never mind,...

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yet the word "ass" is okay?

SWS

Yes as a matter of fact it is... are you OK with that? Now if I had called you a flaming idiotic ******* that would be wrong.... Are we clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online