ok lets see ur idi's

Boltgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres too much shiney paint on here, lets see if I can't dull it down a little bit:D

You must be registered for see images attach

zigzkidz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Boltgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind/size tires you have there Boltgun?

Scout nailed it, Super Swamper TSL, TSB. 34x10.5x16 on stock wheels. They're a little loud going down the road, but otherwise drive-ride fine;Sweet

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Scout nailed it, Super Swamper TSL, TSB. 34x10.5x16 on stock wheels. They're a little loud going down the road, but otherwise drive-ride fine;Sweet

Thats what I want to run but the max capacity is pretty low if I remember correctly.

Boltgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what I want to run but the max capacity is pretty low if I remember correctly.

I'll look when i get home tomorrow, but they are D rated for the load range. I remember seeing the max capacity on the sidewall, just remember off the top of my head what it is.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
I was thinking about the Narrow SS. Yours are in the 3100lbs plus range.....my bad..

How do you like them? Doesnt look like that thing stays on the road much though....

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
they don't have too bad a load rating, they're biased ply too. my friend has the LTB (skinny tall) series on his '63 C1200 international dually and he loads the **** outta it!

-Jon

Boltgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about the Narrow SS. Yours are in the 3100lbs plus range.....my bad..

How do you like them? Doesnt look like that thing stays on the road much though....

They do great off road (obviously), on the road its actually not too bad. Being bias ply they will semi flat-spot overnight, and that take a mile or two to work out, after that they ride and drive fairly well for an aggressive tire. The tire shop actually managed to balance them all down to 0.00, which suprised the hell out of me.

Boltgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the fleet in the back ground....

Lol, thanks, in decending order

-01 F-250SD, 7.3PS, auto, 4X4
-05 Tacoma, V6, 6-speed, 4X4
-00 F-150, 4.6, auto, 2X4
-79 F-100, 302, 3-speed, 2X4 (waiting on restoration)