Official "Home from the Rally" Thread

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great job with the pics BJ!! I had forgotten all about the awards! Who won what? Who won the best of show? It's pretty obvious who won the longest distance driven!!
Miss havin yah down the road BJ - being in Chicago land next year it woulda been nice to have a convoy partner...

I'll start a new post just for the awards. Yup, "The Four Horsemen" have yet to ride out of Bowling Green, but tonight is their last night there.

BJ thank you so much. I was running like a chicken with my head cut off most of the weekend and you were a huge help.:hail

Heath

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great job with the pics BJ!! I had forgotten all about the awards! Who won what? Who won the best of show? It's pretty obvious who won the longest distance driven!!
Miss havin yah down the road BJ - being in Chicago land next year it woulda been nice to have a convoy partner...
Yeah Eric miss getting to meet up with you guys to camp out. hope you make it next year. Im already planning on being there. When I get a new truck have to fly you out to help me like old times..cookoo. Maybe next year some of the guys out my way will want to go to the rally and we can have a western convoy.

Lady_Dsl_Shine

Reaction score
I'll start a new post just for the awards. Yup, "The Four Horsemen" have yet to ride out of Bowling Green, but tonight is their last night there.

BJ thank you so much. I was running like a chicken with my head cut off most of the weekend and you were a huge help.:hail

Heath

Joe and family are home safe and sound. Thank you Heath and Missy for a great weekend! It was wonderful seeing everyone again. Glad to see people are getting home with out any major issues! ;Sweet
Laurie

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
Yup, "The Four Horsemen" have yet to ride out of Bowling Green, but tonight is their last night there.
Heath

second horseman checking in... friggin traffic-cuss .we had a great time at the rally this year. can't wait till the next one. thank you heath and missy for having us

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Got a call from Mel, The Moose Train made it to Canton OH to visit some friends. It seems that the Moose Truck has been devloping a driveline vibration, So Mel was able to check it out tonight after dinner and sure enough, Bad front "U" joint. Since it is the one that is connected to the GearVendors, it is a not a stock "U" joint, so they found an Auto Zone that was open late. After spending some time matching up "U" joints they found a match.

He will be able to install it tomorrow and be back on the road.

I also got a call from Ron, and they are back home safely as well, with only a minor probpem, but I will let him elaborate on that when he has a chance.

Still waiting to hear from Chris.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems that the Moose Truck has been devloping a driveline vibration, So Mel was able to check it out tonight after dinner and sure enough, Bad front "U" joint. Since it is the one that is connected to the GearVendors, it is a not a stock "U" joint, so they found an Auto Zone that was open late. After spending some time matching up "U" joints they found a match.

He must have donated the spare ones that he carries for emergencies to some poor hapless soul and forgot to replace them in his emergency kit.:dunno

pafixitman

Reaction score

Careful what you wish for Eric!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In clarion pa tonight. Will get home tomorrow. All is well. Night moose getting 31 friggan mpg consistently!!!! Take that detroit and rice patty owners!!! Take a 25 year old 300000 mile diesel and stick it in a light 2300 pound truck and it gets better milage than most of what is in dealer show rooms! Bruhaahahhahahah (on the crackberry)

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In clarion pa tonight. Will get home tomorrow. All is well. Night moose getting 31 friggan mpg consistently!!!! Take that detroit and rice patty owners!!! Take a 25 year old 300000 mile diesel and stick it in a light 2300 pound truck and it gets better milage than most of what is in dealer show rooms! Bruhaahahhahahah (on the crackberry)

31 MPG WOW;Sweet Looks like matthias has a great colledge ride!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score

Mels on crack! :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

wait, that's crackberry!

31 MPG huh, how many overdrives? LOL

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's just a stock 6.9 with a ZF-5, 3:54 Rear and 31" tires. It dropped to 27mpg when we got into PA's mountains on I-80, but I'm not going to complain. We just got home, so I've got tons of reading and catching up to do.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
31 mpg, hell, I may have to put my truck on a diet, I only get 21, lol :D That's friggin great tho, makes me laugh even harder at the TV commercials where the Honda Pilot gets up to 24mpg...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online