Offical IDI RALLY Parts For Sale and Wanted thread.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
front doors? i have none. my towtrucks eat them like candy.
rear doors? i have three sets.

Shoot! My doors on the F250 are bubbling from winter it spent in Toledo. The rears on the crew cab are cherry.

Thanks anyway buddy.

Can't wait to meet ya in a week or so.

Heath

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much to haul an 80-86 bed? :D
If that question is directed at me, it's going to be more than you want to pay. I will have to ditch my camper shell for the run and mount it upsidedown in the stake pockets. think at least a $1k transport for the aggravation.

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
ok....here's the deal. I need to generate $1000minimum of income from parts sales to justify leaving the refinery unit for the Nostromo at home so I can haul parts. Normally, I am dragging a car trailer behind me, but I am traveling at estimated total mileage of 5500miles and I don't want to have to deal with a trailer if I don't have to as a result. So....everything must fit in the bed. The price point I have figured on for the core supports is $225 each. these are OEM large radiator supports. I have two bullnose and one bricknose support. I DO NOT have any obs supports for sale. I can provide pics of your core support once a commitment is made. All 3 must sell if they are to be shipped.
What else am I going to bring? I have a half dozen pump cores for Mel. I have a complete ATS093 OEM turbo kit for sale @ $600 this kit does not have the aftermarket elbow and downpipe. I also have four ATS093 alu airboxes @ $60ea. I have four T19 bellhousings @ $100ea. I also found my stash of ZF5 dustcovers that I will use as door prizes for any drinking games.
Yes, I am being mercenary, but I have a huge fuel bill I need to offset or the WMO refinery goes back in the bed.

I will commit to one of the bullnose core supports.

Bootzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for 16.5 rims or a turbo kit for a 92' with a zf5
Also have a solid flywheel and a pressure plate that are still in good shape just upgraded mine

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
anybody got an extra steering box that is still tight to fit a 94. i think i sold my extra for like 20, should have kept it......turns out the extra play is not the rag joint in mine.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok....to justify leaving the refinery unit for the Nostromo at home so I can haul parts...

Having just watched the original "Alien" Tuesday night, that's some funny stuff right there. LOL

I would take two bullnose core supports. :) And thanks for the cores... they may come in handy AT the rally. :sly: