*** Now This Is Broke Too!!!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ray, glad to see you post! I have one you can HAVE. PM me your address and I'll get it out to you.

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ray, glad to see you post! I have one you can HAVE. PM me your address and I'll get it out to you.
Thank you so much, Mel. If it's ok with you maybe you can reserve it for me.
I'd still like to attempt to make mine work...kinda good to keep my mind and hands busy.

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed...so far so good > a length of 50lb fishing line (strongest I could find) is working ;Sweet
I'm thinking 80lb-100lb (if it's flexible and slick)might even work better ;Really
You must be registered for see images attach

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
:thumbsup:Glad you are able to fix it by the mcgiver methods posted here. I enjoy reading how someone here has overcome a problem without cashing out funds to repair it...:thumbsup:

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup:Glad you are able to fix it by the mcgiver methods posted here. I enjoy reading how someone here has overcome a problem without cashing out funds to repair it...:thumbsup:
The fishing line was the least of the repair...the oe plastic-casing busted where it goes into the steering column adjuster.
Don't think you can see it in my pic but > I did some serious Macgyver'ing with an actual section of a WD40 straw and the outside casing from a short piece of 12gauge wire :sly

Last edited:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ray. Don't have any ideas buddy as that was one item that I never broke but wanted to give you a hats off on homebrew fixes. Love em I do that kind of stuff all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online