NEW TRUCK!!!!!!!!

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Ok guys..... i got it.......!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just walked in the door a few moments ago, and took one quick snap shot of em'...... Paints kinda rough, but that will be changed soon....... i'm quite excited......:thumbsup: :love: :thumbsup: :love:

Attachments

• new truc.jpg
    new truc.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 141

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
SWEET! Looks like ya gotcha a 94 IDI Turbo truck. I'd like to see pics of it during the day, it looks like its a copper and gold or something which is what Im looking into doing with my low mile truck.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Congrats on the new arrival Looks nice ;Sweet
Looks like first mod needs to be a step :D

-------Robert

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that was a good find. Glad you are back in an IDI. Get us some more detailed pictures as it looks like it's probably pretty nice overall.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice!:thumbsup:;Sweet:thumbsup:;Sweet
If you are going to be hauling a trailer, I can see the lift kit is going to be an issue.
be really careful if you're going to be towing in the meantime.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really nice truck...paint doesn't look that rough...lift is pretty extreme though. It looks good overall, hope you are happy with your new purchase. Some more pics during the day would be great.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not much of a fan of lifts, but that's a nice rig!!! Congratulations on returning to the fold!!!!!! ;Sweet

I'm sure you already know this, but someone retrofitted "baby" mirrors on those tripods...you should have the big arm-mounted 7x10" mirrors on there. I'd strongly recommend changing them, especially if you plan to tow.

Also...if it's financially feasible, and if you plan to mostly tow and don't plan to do any serious off-roading with the truck, I would think about reverting the truck to stock height. IMHO she'll have better manners while towing. Not saying that you NEED to do this, but it's something to consider...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;Sweet