New Tech Articles

Full Monte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel,

Thanks for getting them posted. I'm glad to be able to contribute something back for all the help I've received from you, Towcat and the other diesel experts.

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
Question? On my '90 F350 I spliced into the ground wire (black one I think) going from the controller to the controller base where it grounded. I ran my spliced wire inside the cab to my pushbutton switch, then back to the ground splice. Actually, I could have just spliced the ground, run thru my switch, then to a good ground, any good ground, perferably back to the engine. My WTS lite still comes on & cycles off when GP are hot. My question....did I do good or should I have done something different?
This has been set up like this for over 2 years & GP have operated fine. Before that the GP always started going out approx 8-10 months....and usually when I tested them there would be 1-2 bad. When mine has 2 GP bad it is really hard to start.
This thing has been ******* GP since it was new. I changed complete GP controller about 12 years ago, then another time I changed the GP selonid, but it's still been ******* GP till I ran the ground thru the pushbutton switch.