New look to the OLD GIRL

chach3835

DIESEL BURNER HERE
Reaction score
1993 F350 N/A IDI 7.3 160k mi AT. "looking for a turbo to put in it HELP"

I just recently completed painting her. Its a white pear with 2 tone blue gm color with Carizzma Powder Ice flake in the blue. What ya think. Oh yea if anyone has a hook up on a turbo for the girl please let me know. Also It might be for sale in the future if anyone is interested.;Sweet

QUESTION GUYS...................IF I WANTED TO SELL WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE WORTH?? I got a buddy of mine asking about selling his boss might be interested in it. DROP ME SOME QUOTES YALL>

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited:

rmholy

'81 F350 BobTail
Reaction score
Turbo - Help

I don't have a turbo, but if I spot on that will work for you at a reasonable price, I'll let ya' know about it. It looks like its' new !

chach3835

DIESEL BURNER HERE
Reaction score
Thanx rmholy I would appreciate it. Yea didn't take much work, just like in the first picture I had a solid straight truck to start off with. I just wish it was turbo and 4x4. If the right truck comes along I might have to sell her :( Cannt afford all my vehicles.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice, I like the colors. Now get a simple 1/8" pinstripe to separate the colors a little and really make it pop.

IMHO, You need to paint the front bumper filler panel and tailgate to match, leaving them white gives it an unfinished look like somebody swapped in junkyard parts and didn't bother to make the paint match.

Other than that I wouldn't have done anything different. I like it.

chach3835

DIESEL BURNER HERE
Reaction score
Yea I know ill have to get some time this winter and take the parts off and shoot them. Yea I was thinking if using some orange pinstripe to set it off. Thanx guys for the comments.