New hubcaps!

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Thanks to IDIpwr, I have some nice new caps for the truck!
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Knuckledragger

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. I am keeping it as stock as possible for as long as I can. It could be a daily driver, but I don't need to use it every day. Never lets me down, either.

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
Love the classic simple look!

Have those same hubcaps on my '85 E350 van, but they've seen better days. Lots of rock chips and small dents.

Are those NOS hubcaps or OEM never used or really low mileage ones?

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I'm assuming you bought the two for the passenger side right???;Poke:D

Kidding, no matter how much we dress up pickups it always nice to see one the way it rolled out of the factory.
Many times I'll look longer at a older "new" pickup then a brand new pickup.
;Sweet;Sweet

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
^^^^ That's exactly the reason why i'm restoring my 1990 F250 4x4 to factory original specs!

When was the last time you saw an unmolested reg cab long bed 4x4 5 speed Diesel truck, on steel rims, hubcaps, and pizza cuttin tires??? Sure don't see that very often anymore. I'm even going to paint it it's original color of charcoal gray! The interior will also be completely original, right down to the bench seat, witch has be covered all it's life and tape player radio :D

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see them being used on a period correct application.;Sweet Nice looking truck. I believe they are NOS caps, they didnt look like they were ever used. I had aquired them a while ago but only 3.

Knuckledragger

Reaction score
And I needed 3. The fourth one is on the passenger side, not shiny. They were used, but just barely. One looked brand new.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Knuckledragger, would it be feasible for you to repaint the wheels in the same color as the rest of the truck? Methinks it will look even better than it does now w/ white wheels, and grey was a factory Ford color for wheels (albeit for the newer models) so it still flows w/ the new old truck theme...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online